things that are most disappointing

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

This, in particular Paris, the most horrid, rancid city ive ever visited....and that's nothing to do with getting scudded 7-1, the whole 'experience' and attitude of the locals etc was extremely unnerving, subway trains  and bars etc you were constantly feeling hands straying on you to try and snatch your wallet and phone etc.

In general the place stunk, hygiene and cleanliness standards in various parts were atrocious, bins overflowing, rats everywhere and the vast majority of the locals were not the friendliest to say the least. 

You could have always caught another one, you complete and utter fucking fantasist. 

Paris is a shithole tbf. And as 8Mile says, EuroDisney is pretty shit as well (even though I know I'll go back with my daughter).

A guy I work with goes to France every year and travels. Absolutely loves it. He hates Paris funnily enough but speaks very highly of the country in general.

French towns are the best place to holiday if all you want is good food, nice beer and good weather. Things that are ultimately disappointing is anything I make in a slow cooker smelling it for so long means no matter how tasty it is it won't be as good as I have already imagined. 

This, in particular Paris, the most horrid, rancid city ive ever visited....and that's nothing to do with getting scudded 7-1, the whole 'experience' and attitude of the locals etc was extremely unnerving, subway trains  and bars etc you were constantly feeling hands straying on you to try and snatch your wallet and phone etc.

In general the place stunk, hygiene and cleanliness standards in various parts were atrocious, bins overflowing, rats everywhere and the vast majority of the locals were not the friendliest to say the least. 

See the source image

This, in particular Paris, the most horrid, rancid city ive ever visited....and that's nothing to do with getting scudded 7-1, the whole 'experience' and attitude of the locals etc was extremely unnerving, subway trains  and bars etc you were constantly feeling hands straying on you to try and snatch your wallet and phone etc.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Paris is a shithole tbf. And as 8Mile says, EuroDisney is pretty shit as well (even though I know I'll go back with my daughter).

A guy I work with goes to France every year and travels. Absolutely loves it. He hates Paris funnily enough but speaks very highly of the country in general.

Calling cards of morons thread for this pish. A wonderful city.

I’ve never been to Paris but the way in which the French sat back and let their country get invaded during the war is truly pathetic. At least their authorities got it together just in time to save their famous cathedral but overall they are subhuman scum.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I’ve never been to Paris but the way in which the French sat back and let their country get invaded during the war is truly pathetic. At least their authorities got it together just in time to save their famous cathedral but overall they are subhuman scum.

5cbabe91ae338_giphy(1).gif.9b0f939834f333e65755b96bfd61e8a9.gif

What's your thoughts on Belgium, Holland, Norway, Denmark, Greece, The Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, etc   etc you slavering halfwit?
The French people are no different to anyone else, some good folk some bad folk, cest la vie.
Oh and Paris is fucking magnificent.

Nobody takes any of those countries seriously though, France is considered to be one of the great nations but when they got invaded by what turned out to be, a pretty average outfit in the Nazis they did nothing. I bet all you France enthusiasts are the first people to lambast the Rangers fans for letting their club die as well, at least the Rangers fans put on the occasional protest/made a banner or two to at least try and delay the inevitable.

f**k France.

I liked Paris itself tbh, and even more so, everywhere else I’ve been in France. As a kid my folks took us there a few times for holidays. Some beautiful countryside and seaside locations. But for a country with such fine and diverse foodstuffs, Disney Paris was a real shock to the system.

Guest bernardblack

Sundays are most disappointing. Plan to have a chilled out day, maybe go for a walk, have some food and watch the football.

But the games are usually poor then the Monday morning dread kicks in immediately after the 4pm game ends.

9 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

^^^ Stayed in the tinky bit.