Journalist killed in Derry riots

ICTChris

Just now, welshbairn said:

They aimed at a crowd of people who weren't policemen. Why would any serious revolutionary give guns to untrained children?

They didn't aim at the crowd at all.  They're not serious revolutionaries.

I wonder how many people on this thread are aware firearms kick when you fire them if you don't hold them right.  Maybe have a wee scan of that video of a kid firing a gun and see if you think that's how you're taught to do it, or a kid with no clue what he's doing sticking his arm round a corner.

4 minutes ago, Kuro said:

One more time for the people at the back, lets see where I defended them....

Just now, Kuro said:

I wonder how many people on this thread are aware firearms kick when you fire them if you don't hold them right.  Maybe have a wee scan of that video of a kid firing a gun and see if you think that's how you're taught to do it, or a kid with no clue what he's doing sticking his arm round a corner.

QED.

They kick even when you hold them right.

13 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
1 hour ago, Kuro said:

They kick even when you hold them right.

Well there you go.  It's obviously a tragedy but to suggest she was deliberately targeted is simply dishonest.