Journalist killed in Derry riots

ICTChris

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

They’ll condemn it till it’s acceptable to cheer it again, just like they did after La Mon, Kingsmil, Shankill, Omaha or 9/11

Thankfully most people who actually live in Northern Ireland are eager to put the past behind them, unlike plastics across the sea like yourself.

37 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Must admit the response by those in republican communitiesin Derry against the dissidents is quite heart warming. Hopefully a reality check for the dissidents that they dont have the support that they thought they did.

Agreed.  Just tragic that it's taken a death of an innocent person for this to come around.  Generally the people I know/have met from the North just want to put all that behind them and try move on.  They want nothing to do with what's left of the Republican and Loyalist groups.  Sadly, your IRA and UVF types don't seem too concerned about popularity contests. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Astonished to find West of Scotland sectarianism trying to score points over a nearly universally condemned murder in Northern Ireland.

39 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Thankfully most people who actually live in Northern Ireland are eager to put the past behind them, unlike plastics across the sea like yourself.

Happy to be a, " West of Scotland sectarianism" (sic) and happy to be one of the "plastics across the sea" and I really don't know what your schtick is here, chap.  I also don't know why others are calling the perpetrators of this murder, "Dissidents"  They are not.  We all know that this is just the latest in decades of Republicans favouring 'the armalite over the ballot box'.

Why you've become a fanboy for Saoradh is an absolute mystery.  There is simply nothing exceptional about Republicans murdering innocent people.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Happy to be a, " West of Scotland sectarianism" (sic) and happy to be one of the "plastics across the sea" and I really don't know what your schtick is here, chap.  I also don't know why others are calling the perpetrators of this murder, "Dissidents"  They are not.  We all know that this is just the latest in decades of Republicans favouring 'the armalite over the ballot box'.

Why you've become a fanboy for Saoradh is an absolute mystery.  There is simply nothing exceptional about Republicans murdering innocent people.

The fundamental problem over there is we have occupied and colonised a chunk of their country for hundreds of years and treated a massive section of the population as second class citizens in their own country.  Its important to realise that we are the bad guys in the whole situation, not the people who resist our occupation by force.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Why you've become a fanboy for Saoradh is an absolute mystery.

That is surprisingly moronic even for you, hours after the gin fueled sunset time. I withdraw my praise of your marketing of Scandinavian food products. Take that!

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, Kuro said:

The fundamental problem over there is we have occupied and colonised a chunk of their country for hundreds of years and treated a massive section of the population as second class citizens in their own country.  Its important to realise that we are the bad guys in the whole situation, not the people who resist our occupation by force.

Aye.  That certainly justifies shooting an innocent lassie in 2019. 

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That is surprisingly moronic even for you.

Very much so. Everyone on this thread including yourself have basically said they have next to no support. What little support they did have appears to have dropped again with this shooting.

Erm you might want to reappraise the actual facts here.  They were aiming for the security services, missed and hit her as she was right next to them.  It was obviously an accident, she wasn't the intended target.  That doesn't excuse anything, its just reality.

8 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Erm you might want to reappraise the actual facts here.  They were aiming for the security services, missed and hit her as she was right next to them.  It was obviously an accident, she wasn't the intended target.  That doesn't excuse anything, its just reality.

Thought you were a bit daft but fun to as FuzzyAfro, then as Peppinno, but this shite is beyond me. 

image.thumb.png.5f8c650399ee482f1c61aa558758a2e4.png

8 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

You need to read a dictionary.

"An accident, also known as an unintentional act, is an undesirable, incidental, and an unplanned event "

Okay lets see, they didn't intend to hit her, they didn't desire to hit her, and they didn't plan to hit her.  So yeah definitely accidental.  They are culpable but its hardly murder.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Thought you were a bit daft but fun to as FuzzyAfro, then as Peppinno, but this shite is beyond me. 

image.thumb.png.5f8c650399ee482f1c61aa558758a2e4.png

Are you suggesting they were aiming for her?  Do you notice what she's standing next to?