Can Rangers end Celtic's domination?

The joke about this claim is that it implys a club doesn't exist in any real way.  If a company didn't own the club and the club isn't the company then the club still exists? When the sun finally gobbles up the Earth, Rangers 'club' would still exist cos only the company has been annihilated for ever? Utter garbage.  
The current Airdrie are now allowed to call themselves 'Airdrie' as the old club has been.... liquidated.  Gone. For ever. 

I’m pretty much agnostic on the whole rangers continuation/new club thing*

But I do know that the name(s) of the club(s) in are/is “Airdrieonians FC” not “Airdrie”.

What the FC stands for is a matter on which I have my own theories.

* Although should I encounter an old firm supporter I reserve the right to adopt whichever position annoys them out of perversity

On 4/24/2019 at 19:05, rainbowrising said:

The joke about this claim is that it implys a club doesn't exist in any real way.  If a company didn't own the club and the club isn't the company then the club still exists? When the sun finally gobbles up the Earth, Rangers 'club' would still exist cos only the company has been annihilated for ever? Utter garbage.  

The current Airdrie are now allowed to call themselves 'Airdrie' as the old club has been.... liquidated.  Gone. For ever. 

You're posting on the 2nd most Rangers-focussed site on the internet, mate.  A living testament to our endurance

If killie sneak a win at Celtic park this weekend, then will Celtic start to get a bit nervous with a trip to Pittodrie the following week followed by the bigot derby the week after?

Under Rodgers, I'd have thought no way, but the Lennon factor has to be taken into account. Is it something like 3 of his 9 games in charge Celtic have failed to score in? 

It does seem that the players are not responding to him.

21 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’m pretty much agnostic on the whole rangers continuation/new club thing*

But I do know that the name(s) of the club(s) in are/is “Airdrieonians FC” not “Airdrie”.

What the FC stands for is a matter on which I have my own theories.

* Although should I encounter an old firm supporter I reserve the right to adopt whichever position annoys them out of perversity

FC = Financial Catastrophe 

1 hour ago, Buzz Killington said:

IMG_0002.jpg

Sevco it is then, who can possibly argue with that level of evidence.

You could have saved celtic fans an awful  lot of money if you had produced that six years ago tho.

21 hours ago, TheScarf said:

He's a shite manager who plays his favorites regardless of their form.  Hence why they've gone backwards since he took over.

I agree, and I think most Celtic fans do to, however they won the league with Ronny Deila.

They could appoint Paul Hartley, Jim McIntyre or a manager of similar standing and still win the league next season given the financial gulf between them and the rest of the clubs in Scotland.