Can Rangers end Celtic's domination?

11 hours ago, nsr said:

After Celtic win 10, 11, 12 in a row, which is likely to happen first: Celtic fans dying of boredom or Rangers fans killing themselves at the unbearableness of it all?

Would they die of boredom tho?  Bus loads of them from all over the country leave their hometowns to cheer and sing like they've just beaten Barca, when they've really just skelped a side with a fraction of there budget and  players again for the Nth time this year.

I would suggest that  all they really care about is winning.

That  to me is not what supporting a football  team is all about.

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

19 hours ago, Rangerswatcher121072 said:

I saw an article in one of the national tabloids and it was Dave King the current Rangers chairman claiming that Rangers could end Celtic's domination of Scottish football. Well I for one cannot see any real evidence that the current Rangers board or squad are capable of doing so,. If King is serious then he really needs to find some serious level of investment because as far I can see, Rangers are a hell of way from winning any trophies in the foreseeable future. It's typical of King though, he can talk the talk but he never really could walk the walk and I have seen absolutely nothing to change my mind on that score.

Did anyone else read this in Alex Rae's voice?

On 17/04/2019 at 14:44, Ken Fitlike said:

Rangers died mate

I am sure it would suit your purposes to think so. But I have it on good authority from someone who works in the legal profession and is also an ardent Celtic fan that the club that we know as Rangers and their history are not the same thing as the company who ran the day to day business of the club and so therefore any history accrued before 2011-2012 still exists today and is therefore recognised by the SFA and SPFL and will stand up in a court of law. So dream on, buddy boy Rangers did not die.

On 18/04/2019 at 10:02, Dons_1988 said:

You got me again.

When was it that Rangers got shoved down into Division 3 as it was known at the time? 2011 or 2012, am I correct? So, that is...let's see now 7 years ago and during that time your club Aberdeen FC didn't half take advantage of the circumstances by amassing a grand total of how many trophies exactly? And I am the one no taking things seriously??? Oh and btw Good luck with the new stadium at Kingsford in the Westhill area of the city. 

On 17/04/2019 at 15:28, LordHawHaw said:

Do Rangers even have a stable financial state?  I'm not sure where the money is coming from now, Celtic will spend, can Rangers?

Good question, buddy. I don't know what it is exactly but there's something about King that I have never really trusted. I think perhaps Gerrard is beginning to realise that he's simply not really going to see the sort of transfer funds that are ultimately required to be able to seriously compete for the big prizes.

When was it that Rangers got shoved down into Division 3 as it was known at the time? 2011 or 2012, am I correct? So, that is...let's see now 7 years ago and during that time your club Aberdeen FC didn't half take advantage of the circumstances by amassing a grand total of how many trophies exactly? And I am the one no taking things seriously??? Oh and btw Good luck with the new stadium at Kingsford in the Westhill area of the city. 
Stopped reading at "shoved down into division 3" that was a new team, Rangers got liquidated and died in hilarious fashion

HTH

On 17/04/2019 at 21:43, nsr said:

After Celtic win 10, 11, 12 in a row, which is likely to happen first: Celtic fans dying of boredom or Rangers fans killing themselves at the unbearableness of it all?

Very good.

On 17/04/2019 at 18:50, Dindeleux said:

David Murray was also very good at talking the talk but not so good at walking the walk.

David Murray was was a very decent owner, so said the staff who worked for him. I am not talking about players, management or coaching staff either. I was chatting with a lady who works as a cleaner for the stadium and she said that David Murray was the best boss she ever had and the lady concerned must have been in her fifties at least. Not saying that he was perfect, there's nobody who is but I would rather have Murray ahead of King everyday of the week. 

4 minutes ago, Rangerswatcher121072 said:

David Murray was was a very decent owner, so said the staff who worked for him. I am not talking about players, management or coaching staff either. I was chatting with a lady who works as a cleaner for the stadium and she said that David Murray was the best boss she ever had and the lady concerned must have been in her fifties at least. Not saying that he was perfect, there's nobody who is but I would rather have Murray ahead of King everyday of the week. 

Wouldn't we all...

17 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Stopped reading at "shoved down into division 3" that was a new team, Rangers got liquidated and died in hilarious fashion

HTH

Newsflash! Rangers did not die and neither did any history accrued before they were shoved down. The company that run the day to day business of a club is not really the same thing as the club. So although the company was liquidated, Rangers FC still exist as do their 54 league titles. That was from a Celtic fan who is also a fully qualified lawyer.

Newsflash! Rangers did not die and neither did any history accrued before they were shoved down. The company that run the day to day business of a club is not really the same thing as the club. So although the company was liquidated, Rangers FC still exist as do their 54 league titles. That was from a Celtic fan who is also a fully qualified lawyer.
.Screenshot_20190422-183705__01.jpg