Can Rangers end Celtic's domination?

2 hours ago, big al said:

They will rob their grannies to try and stop 10 in a row.

They won't rob them per se, they just won't pay them.

Also, echoing an earlier post. There is a whole subsection for this pish. Get it moved please.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Rangerswatcher121072 said:

I saw an article in one of the national tabloids and it was Dave King the current Rangers chairman claiming that Rangers could end Celtic's domination of Scottish football. Well I for one cannot see any real evidence that the current Rangers board or squad are capable of doing so,. If King is serious then he really needs to find some serious level of investment because as far I can see, Rangers are a hell of way from winning any trophies in the foreseeable future. It's typical of King though, he can talk the talk but he never really could walk the walk and I have seen absolutely nothing to change my mind on that score.

David Murray was also very good at talking the talk but not so good at walking the walk.

The only way that Rangers would end Celtic's domination would be if they received serious investment from some unlikely source - a rich Arab/Russian oil billionaire - or/and if they gave a particular manager a significant amount of time to build a squad to be able to challenge for the title. I can't see either happening, as there aren't likely to be any rich investors waiting in the wings to take over Rangers and their support just would not accept giving a manager or regime time to build a squad as they as a collective have such a self entitled outlook which wouldn't allow for patience and playing the long game whilst Celtic chalk up 10, 11, 12 or whatever in a row.

Rangers and their support need to accept that they, as they are now, are not a viable challenger to Celtic, their battle is with Aberdeen, Hearts, Killie, Hibs etc to be the best of the rest and potentially win one of the domestic cups. As I said though, their 'entitlement' kills them.

After Celtic win 10, 11, 12 in a row, which is likely to happen first: Celtic fans dying of boredom or Rangers fans killing themselves at the unbearableness of it all?

Be funny if they did win a cup or the league, only to go out of business again due to the money spent achieving it. You know like they are still celebrating whilst there’s King at Ibrox saying “Due to our current debts we are fucked or whatever.”

I could just about stomach that.

Edited by NFL12
Spelling

I'd rather see the pair of them in oblivion.....

Achievable if Celtic utterly dominate Rangers* into submission. Without their perceived nemesis Celtic support will lose interest just like 2012-2016.

Spoiler

Sadly, Celtic are a well run Club and don't actually need a "Rangers" to survive....but they do need one to thrive.

10 hours ago, nsr said:

After Celtic win 10, 11, 12 in a row, which is likely to happen first: Celtic fans dying of boredom or Rangers fans killing themselves at the unbearableness of it all?

Both please :thumsup2

You know, there's a subsection of the forum dedicated to pish like this. Just a heads up.

Bigot Sisters forum for this pish.

Bigot sub-forum for this pish.

Didn't read the thread thread for this pish.

16 hours ago, nsr said:

Celtic and Sevco are partners in everything. Every trophy won is a joint success.

The real question is can the proper Scottish football clubs who aren't staffed, owned and supported by vile bigots end the Old Firm's domination.

And the answer is: no, probably not.

10 hours ago, nsr said:

I don't believe they're grasping the concept of 'joint success', if that's their reaction... 

4 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

I don't believe they're grasping the concept of 'joint success', if that's their reaction... 

That's the true genius of it: the bigots in the stands don't realise their supposed great rivalry is nothing more than a cunning business plan. Monetising sectarian hatred - how despicable.

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yep, I could accept Rangers winning the league in the next couple of years if it meant they died again.

At times I wonder if that's their business plan.  Throw everything they have (or don't have) at stopping Celtic reaching 10IAR.  Die.  Repeat the process in eight or nine years time. 

2 minutes ago, nsr said:

That's the true genius of it: the bigots in the stands don't realise their supposed great rivalry is nothing more than a cunning business plan. Monetising sectarian hatred - how despicable.

Needs more evil villain laugh.