Can Rangers end Celtic's domination?

I saw an article in one of the national tabloids and it was Dave King the current Rangers chairman claiming that Rangers could end Celtic's domination of Scottish football. Well I for one cannot see any real evidence that the current Rangers board or squad are capable of doing so,. If King is serious then he really needs to find some serious level of investment because as far I can see, Rangers are a hell of way from winning any trophies in the foreseeable future. It's typical of King though, he can talk the talk but he never really could walk the walk and I have seen absolutely nothing to change my mind on that score.

Guest Moomintroll
I saw an article in one of the national tabloids and it was Dave King the current Rangers chairman claiming that Rangers could end Celtic's domination of Scottish football. Well I for one cannot see any real evidence that the current Rangers board or squad are capable of doing so,. If King is serious then he really needs to find some serious level of investment because as far I can see, Rangers are a hell of way from winning any trophies in the foreseeable future. It's typical of King though, he can talk the talk but he never really could walk the walk and I have seen absolutely nothing to change my mind on that score.
Hiya Romeo, hiya pal.

49 minutes ago, Rangerswatcher121072 said:

Do Rangers even have a stable financial state?  I'm not sure where the money is coming from now, Celtic will spend, can Rangers?

Cracking 1st post from the OP.

Looking forward to other such content like "is the pope a catholic", "where are the secret tunnels that run from Parkhead to the city chambers" & "what's your favourite flute band tune"

Guest Moomintroll
Looking forward to other such content like "is the pope a catholic", "where are the secret tunnels that run from Parkhead to the city chambers" & "what's your favourite flute band tune"
Maybe he might branch out to other mysteries of our time such as "Does Billy Rubin hate cyclists?".

21 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Are We Human Or Are We Saltcoats?

1 hour ago, Rangerswatcher121072 said:

Rangers could end Celtic's domination of Scottish football

Fw0xM2t.png

1 hour ago, Rangerswatcher121072 said:

Rangers are a hell of way from winning any trophies in the foreseeable future

bQshDtu.png

Celtic and Sevco are partners in everything. Every trophy won is a joint success.

The real question is can the proper Scottish football clubs who aren't staffed, owned and supported by vile bigots end the Old Firm's domination.

And the answer is: no, probably not.

3 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Absolutely no chance. You've not the players nor the financial bulk to even get remotely close. 

Rangers are a relic from a bygone era, in more ways than one. In about 4 different ways actually; socially, culturally, competitively and legally.

You're right on the first three, but wrong on the last. Legally, Rangers are right at the avant-garde cutting edge. There's not a legal document in their filing cabinets that's more than 7 years old.