Icey Tea v DUFC

United just need a point to guarantee Caley can’t catch us.

Inverness can go ahead of Ayr if they better Ayr’s result against Rossco on Friday.

Hopefully Ayr beat Rossco so we can push the title win back by at least a week. 

Hopefully it’s a decent day and we take a good crowd with us but I’ll be going up regardless. 

1-1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, yoda said:

Coll Donaldson to score the goal that secures himself Premiership football next season.

Well then I hope for his sake that he includes an end of season opt out

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We should be playing Safranko and Clark up front in a 4-4-2 with a midfield of Pawlett, McMullan, Harkes and Butcher.

We probably won’t.

That but Sow for Clark. 

6 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

County will lose on Friday night, United will be coasting at 1-0 and in the 89th minute, Coll Donaldson will score the goal that promotes County.

Put your house on it.

At least it will be peak United banter years.

A defeat for Cunty and draw for United wouldn't be enough for them to win the league this weekend.

Of all the games this season I feel very 'meh' about this one in terms of the bigger picture. I've resigned myself to not winning the league and I feel confident that we have done/will do enough to secure 2nd. Next week a last league home game is really important and I hope the last away day at Morton is a great day out. This one isn't, in my mind, something to get really bothered about in the same way.

Archived