Ryan Fraser

MickeyPaul

40 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Nah yer erse.  Darren Fletcher nearly fucking died and would have crawled over broken glass to sit on the bench for Scotland away to Estonia.  If you want it you can make it happen.  Robert Snodgrass is worth about forty million.  He can easily get the best help money can possibly buy for his mum.

Yup, and I’m sure sitting on the bench for Scotland is a bigger priority than caring for his ill Mum. It’s football, it’s irrelevant in the grand scheme of things compared to a family members health. 

28 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Yup, and I’m sure sitting on the bench for Scotland is a bigger priority than caring for his ill Mum. It’s football, it’s irrelevant in the grand scheme of things compared to a family members health. 

He doesn't care for his mum mate, he pays someone else to do it.  Which he could do when Scotland play too.  Its an excuse.

38 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Presumably, he’s not actually caring for his mum, but the international breaks will be the only time he gets free to actually see her. I think it’s perfectly reasonable to value that over playing for Scotland.

Aye except he recently said he might come back to play for Scotland when it briefly looked like we might qualify for the Euro's.  So was she maybe gonna get better then?  Or is he full of shit?

Everyone but everyone but everyone has things like this in their lives.  Its an excuse.

Guest DAVIDB69
Aye except he recently said he might come back to play for Scotland when it briefly looked like we might qualify for the Euro's.  So was she maybe gonna get better then?  Or is he full of shit?
Everyone but everyone but everyone has things like this in their lives.  Its an excuse.

Clarke said no to that

8 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I know you write things to antagonise folk and 95% of the time I actually quite enjoy watching it unfurl but have a fucking word with yourself here, please. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I know you write things to antagonise folk and 95% of the time I actually quite enjoy watching it unfurl but have a fucking word with yourself here, please. 

But he did though didn't he?  A few months ago. Snodgrass himself personally said he was considering a Scotland return. So is his mum okay now then?  Or was that an excuse just to jack Scotland off?  How could she be too ill for him to play for Scotland, then magically she might be well enough for him to play again when it looks like we might qualify for something, now it doesn't she's back to being ill again. Its nonsense.

And, how the f**k do you know what the condition of his mum to be so outraged at someone questioning it?  What inside knowledge have you got here?

We were given that nonsense with McGeady when it was put out that he promised his dying grandad he would play for Ireland, before it emerged his grandad was still alive.  People tell lies you know.

17 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

He doesn't care for his mum mate, he pays someone else to do it.  Which he could do when Scotland play too.  Its an excuse.

16 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

What a massive c**t you are. You know nothing of Snodgrass' situation so wind your neck in.

Just now, The Moonster said:

I read just about every one of your posts on this section of the forum, being a c**t is your default position.

Oh I see, you mean you have literally nothing whatsoever to back up your position. Shocker.

Everybody uses an excuse like this to do this, he's hardly going to go I just cannae be arsed playing for Scotland anymore and they're shite anyway. 

Now, suspiciously enough, we get to a point we have a chance of qualifying for something and apparently his mum's okay now.  I mean how stupid would you have to be to blindly swallow that?  

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Oh I see, you mean you have literally nothing whatsoever to back up your position. Shocker.

Everybody uses an excuse like this to do this, he's hardly going to go I just cannae be arsed playing for Scotland anymore and they're shite anyway. 

Now, suspiciously enough, we get to a point we have a chance of qualifying for something and apparently his mum's okay now.  I mean how stupid would you have to be to blindly swallow that?  

Who else has used an Ill parent as an excuse to not play for Scotland?

1 minute ago, Rodhull said:

Who else has used an Ill parent as an excuse to not play for Scotland?

That's always the excuse. 

Ritchie has used 'family issues' too but isn't even decent enough to concoct a lie for us plebs.  I'm not searching for specifics, but its always that in every case. 

Literally nobody ever says I cannae be arsed with it anymore, and in almost every case that's why it is.  See if we were qualifying for stuff all the time, guys like these two and McArthur would be falling over themselves to be in squads, and their 'family issues' strangely enough would be issues at all.

You're talking about multi millionaires with full time nannies and wives that haven't worked in years and agents and support teams round them.  I've seen guys make bigger sacrifices to play amatuer football.  If they wanted to be there they'd be there, they just can't be arsed cause we're shite.

6 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

That's always the excuse. 

Ritchie has used 'family issues' too but isn't even decent enough to concoct a lie for us plebs.  I'm not searching for specifics, but its always that in every case. 

Literally nobody ever says I cannae be arsed with it anymore, and in almost every case that's why it is.  See if we were qualifying for stuff all the time, guys like these two and McArthur would be falling over themselves to be in squads, and their 'family issues' strangely enough would be issues at all.

You're talking about multi millionaires with full time nannies and wives that haven't worked in years and agents and support teams round them.  I've seen guys make bigger sacrifices to play amatuer football.  If they wanted to be there they'd be there, they just can't be arsed cause we're shite.

I think with Ritchie it’s that he seperated  from his missus and they live down south while he’s in newcastle so he uses the International break to see his kids. Not ideal as you would hope Scotland players would be more dedicated to playing and are able to work around it but that’s a world away from saying someone made up that his mother was ill. Pretty low.