Dumbarton v East Fife 20.4.19

3 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Surely Dumbarton will be letting us in for nothing or dishing out free pies or suchlike to us next season!!!
If we hadn't been so generous and gifted them 12 points this season they would have been relegated, surely such generosity should be rewarded!!!

We get to keep your 1938 Cup Final ball now!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll look nice on Duffman's mantlepiece

:P

East Fife have single handily kept Dumbarton in league one .Would be in trouble if they hadn’t taken 12 points from us. In hindsight  manager given out next years contracts to early as players seem to be on summer holidays for a while with new contract already in the bag. The lack of goals is frightening , mid season progress was good ,but we are now ending this season like last. 

Well not really.

We've stuck 13 past you this season without breaking sweat. The fact you are remotely near the playoff spots is mind boggling. Lets not pretend this is some sort of charity where East Fife gift points to the Sons, you are a fucking gang.

30 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Surely Dumbarton will be letting us in for nothing or dishing out free pies or suchlike to us next season!!!
If we hadn't been so generous and gifted them 12 points this season they would have been relegated, surely such generosity should be rewarded!!!

:lol:

Well not really.

We've stuck 13 past you this season without breaking sweat. The fact you are remotely near the playoff spots is mind boggling. Lets not pretend this is some sort of charity where East Fife gift points to the Sons, you are a fucking gang.

I agree it is mind boggling, we can't even buy a goal against your fucking mob and you are quite comfortably the worst team we've played in this Division, make no bones about it, take Thomas out of the equation and you would be going down this season, your points against us have all been entirely deserved but have also papered over a multitude of cracks giving you a false sense of security, take them away and you would be bottom even take half of them away and you're only a point of the bottom!!!
Yes we've turned into a poor shadow of what we were pre-February and a gang is probably an apt description now but we're still above you and have been all season, kisses xx!!!

I agree it is mind boggling, we can't even buy a goal against your fucking mob and you are quite comfortably the worst team we've played in this Division

Yea, the team who have sworded you at every opportunity without remotely breaking sweat are quite comfortably the worst team you've played in this division. Makes sense.

1 minute ago, King Kebab said:

I agree it is mind boggling, we can't even buy a goal against your fucking mob and you are quite comfortably the worst team we've played in this Division, make no bones about it, take Thomas out of the equation and you would be going down this season, your points against us have all been entirely deserved but have also papered over a multitude of cracks giving you a false sense of security, take them away and you would be bottom even take half of them away and you're only a point of the bottom!!!
Yes we've turned into a poor shadow of what we were pre-February and a gang is probably an apt description now but we're still above you and have been all season, kisses xx!!!

SmartSelect_20190303-204916_Gallery.gif.2223e91e17e5fd1914fec3a160733d36.gif.55c8d9770925e7089edce007ada0f836.giff2f.gif.ac0e4b8443865e26a51009fda9b7740f.gif

13 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Actual tears here.

1 minute ago, Frank conner said:

Wait till your sponsors stop giving jobs to half your team! :lol:

And here.

Yea, the team who have sworded you at every opportunity without remotely breaking sweat are quite comfortably the worst team you've played in this division. Makes sense.

Yes, yes you have!!!

As I said its mind boggling, but league positions don't lie and you are joint third bottom, down with the dregs as it were and as I consider Stennie, Stranraer and Airdrie to be better sides than you that would make you the worst team we've played this season IMHO (although when I think about it, I'd be prepared to put you on a par with Brechin)!!!

But as you've said you've sworded us 4 times this season so consider yourself Champions in waiting if you want but I'll wait to see who you get in to replace Thomas first!!!

29 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Take Tonks out of your team and where would you be?

Take that great run in September/October out and where would you be? 

Take all your wins out and where would you be?

It's irrelevant. We deserve to stay up because we've amassed enough points to stay up. East Fife deserve to currently sit fifth because they've amassed enough points to sit fifth. 

Spoiler

You also weren't above us after the opening day xx

Edited by Ross Forbes