Dumbarton v East Fife 20.4.19

I wonder how long it will be before bawbag turns on the sons fans ? It will happen,aybe not this season,but it will happen, and he will move to another club, and come back to the rock , and do exactly the same gesture, bit with a different strip. He can't help himself, every club he's been at , the fans end up with a passionate dislike for the wee jobbie!!

He’s spent most of his career doing that against us, and is more than welcome to do it when he moves on. I couldn’t care less.

He’s played well for us this season, works hard, and is capable of being unplayable on his day. All I care about is how he’s performed in the white and gold and, in a squad that won’t be fondly remembered, he’s been pretty good. I also can’t help but like him a lot as a guy, sure he’s a wee rogue but there aren’t enough players in the lower leagues like him anymore.

Was excellent to see Aitken's Army favourite Scott Agnew turn villian yesterday. They were trying to get him to come over whilst he was warming up and he either didn't see them or quite rightly patched them, so they spent the entire match berating him.

Lovely stuff from Aggy.

He definitely saw them. Don’t understand why fans think a player can have an extended chat 5 minutes before a game starts.

That defending from East Fife is right from an under 12s game. I’m afraid you won’t win many games of football defending like that. We must lose a goal from a corner kick from nearly every game we play. Just thinking back last few games Brechin at home goal lost from corner, Montrose goal lost from corner , yesterday goal lost from corner. Surely we could do some basic work in training on how to set up and defend at corners.

What a disappointing last few months with something like 1 win in 13. That’s Berwick Rangers form and from looking like guaranteed 4th we could possibly end 8th.

Questions now must be asked of Young, I’m in no way advocating for him to go, but how can a team have such a good start to the season end it so badly?

I feel bringing in Higgins and disrupting the settled defence certainly didn’t help, nor did being unable to replace/provide competition for Agnew.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2019 at 17:38, King Kebab said:

I agree it is mind boggling, we can't even buy a goal against your fucking mob and you are quite comfortably the worst team we've played in this Division, make no bones about it, take Thomas out of the equation and you would be going down this season, your points against us have all been entirely deserved but have also papered over a multitude of cracks giving you a false sense of security, take them away and you would be bottom even take half of them away and you're only a point of the bottom!!!
Yes we've turned into a poor shadow of what we were pre-February and a gang is probably an apt description now but we're still above you and have been all season, kisses xx!!!

Hiya King Kebab

xx

25 minutes ago, lionel wickson said:

Above East Fife after match day one, above East Fife after match day 36. Nothing to see here...

Pity you thought you would be above everybody else as well.

I consider Stennie, Stranraer and Airdrie to be better sides than you that would make you the worst team we've played this season IMHO (although when I think about it, I'd be prepared to put you on a par with Brechin)!!!

Teehee