Dumbarton v East Fife 20.4.19

We need get off the sons mantelpiece - a win would take us closers to mo in fourth but   Dumbarton have been our bogey team this year and we really need a reaction from the weekend.

hopefully we keep Dom Thomas and the boy Gallacher quiet in this fixture.

14 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

I’m coming up for this and Stranraer. Can’t actually remember the last time I saw us win a game, so this should end well.

:lol:

This is the 3rd match thread in a row I have started....Sons have won 1 drawn 1.........what's the next result in the sequence then?  :whistle

Our horrendous form means a play off spot is highly unlikely! We've been poor for weeks on end and I'm expecting Montrose to claim the 4th play off spot! We can't be much worse than that shambles on Sat though!

Keep the faith

Think we might win this!!!
Need to keep ball on the ground and play football- our away record much better than home record- no wind hopefully- ok hopeful?- get the ball early on the ground to Tonks....

Probably a must win for us to be honest, if we've any chance of making the playoffs. We've been well and truly bodied every time we've played you lot this season, hopefully we can get back on track and finish the season well.  I'm assuming Watson will still be out, so depending on what's happened to Dunlop I'd image it's gonna be much the same team as last week!

Dumbarton 1-0 East Fife
Barr (the guid c**t, not the obnoxious one) (20mins)
Old frailties raising their head, Dumbarton, who have never been in this game yet, get a corner and like every other team in this division against us, score from it!!!