Cove Rangers Champions

EdTheDuck

I first saw Fraser Fyvie play in a school tournament when he must have been 11-12. I remembered his name as  his team mates and parents were raving about him and he won the tournament more or less single handedly for his team.  Consequently I've watched his career with interest and disappointment although I think he picked up an FA cup winners medal as a non playing substitute with Wigan - not so many Scottish players can say that these days.  He hasn't had the best of luck but I hope things work out wherever he ends up playing in future.
Aye he was on the bench for Wigan that day & never got on. Was one of four scots in that squad alongside James McArthur, Shaun Maloney (both started & played full game) plus Gary Caldwell (unused sub).

7 hours ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Paul Gallacher - gid player?

Our captain and solid composed centre half at Junior level with experience higher up - very much under contract though if anyone shopping! Was with Queen's Park at a young age and playing 1st team but playing nationally didn't work with his job so he came to us (as I understand).

Edited by cmontheloknow

Our captain and solid composed centre half at Junior level with experience higher up - very much under contract though if anyone shopping! Was with Queen's Park at a young age and playing 1st team but playing nationally didn't work with his job so he came to us (as I understand).
Correct. It was his job that was the problem. Excellent lad.

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Is the bar open to everyone? Thought it was just for blazers and hospitality. 

Pretty sure the bar at far end is described as a fans bar. Assume they must have a separate corporate area in the main stand. 

Edited by Jute

16 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:

Hahaha. Aye that's right. I used to work with him. Just funny seeing what folk think of the big man. Some boi like.

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Two of them, even.

Statistically I'll miss one of them due to be being offshore.

In reality, I'll probably end up being away for both.

(cue the "there'll always be the next season" post)