• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
EdTheDuck

Cove Rangers Champions

5 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:

Aye they're just Lang.

Gordon Strachan will be pleased...

6 hours ago, Jute said:

There is a bar at the ground but that’s about it. As others have said best bet is having a beer in town then a taxi from town or a number 3 bus which you can catch from Guild Street that drops you about 5 minutes walk from the ground. 

Is the bar open to everyone? Thought it was just for blazers and hospitality. 

Fraser Fyvie seemingly joining Cove after leaving Dundee United. Been plagued with injury so stepping down to part-time fitba.

2 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Fraser Fyvie seemingly joining Cove after leaving Dundee United. Been plagued with injury so stepping down to part-time fitba.

I first saw Fraser Fyvie play in a school tournament when he must have been 11-12. I remembered his name as  his team mates and parents were raving about him and he won the tournament more or less single handedly for his team.  Consequently I've watched his career with interest and disappointment although I think he picked up an FA cup winners medal as a non playing substitute with Wigan - not so many Scottish players can say that these days.  He hasn't had the best of luck but I hope things work out wherever he ends up playing in future.

I first saw Fraser Fyvie play in a school tournament when he must have been 11-12. I remembered his name as  his team mates and parents were raving about him and he won the tournament more or less single handedly for his team.  Consequently I've watched his career with interest and disappointment although I think he picked up an FA cup winners medal as a non playing substitute with Wigan - not so many Scottish players can say that these days.  He hasn't had the best of luck but I hope things work out wherever he ends up playing in future.
Aye he was on the bench for Wigan that day & never got on. Was one of four scots in that squad alongside James McArthur, Shaun Maloney (both started & played full game) plus Gary Caldwell (unused sub).

Image result for fraser fyvie gif

7 hours ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Paul Gallacher - gid player?

Our captain and solid composed centre half at Junior level with experience higher up - very much under contract though if anyone shopping! Was with Queen's Park at a young age and playing 1st team but playing nationally didn't work with his job so he came to us (as I understand).

Edited by cmontheloknow

Our captain and solid composed centre half at Junior level with experience higher up - very much under contract though if anyone shopping! Was with Queen's Park at a young age and playing 1st team but playing nationally didn't work with his job so he came to us (as I understand).
Correct. It was his job that was the problem. Excellent lad.

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Is the bar open to everyone? Thought it was just for blazers and hospitality. 

Pretty sure the bar at far end is described as a fans bar. Assume they must have a separate corporate area in the main stand. 

Edited by Jute

16 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:

Hahaha. Aye that's right. I used to work with him. Just funny seeing what folk think of the big man. Some boi like.

Looking good for Cove hope they dont get complacent.

Edited by SJP79

Congratulations to Cove
Will they do it this time? Or yet another big, fat splat?

Welcome to league 2..

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

A Brechin game within 5 miles of my hoose for the first time in 31 years, wooooo!

Two of them, even.

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Two of them, even.

Statistically I'll miss one of them due to be being offshore.

In reality, I'll probably end up being away for both.

(cue the "there'll always be the next season" post)