Cove Rangers Champions

EdTheDuck

32 minutes ago, Northboy said:

Congratulations to Cove, best team in the Highland League and worthy champions. It would be great to see them up in the SPFL but I don't know enough East Kilbride/Albion Rovers/Berwick Rangers to assess their chances.

I think you just want them out of your league for being a bunch of arrogant p***ks with an inflated sense of entitlement.

56 minutes ago, JamesGroundHopping said:

Touchy topic... cant bring myself to support cove in any situation because they are the most annoying arrogant club ever to exist......

But then I want them out the league and to never have to play them again, a real dilemma.....

B'Jesus! Bit down on your club's chances of ever getting promoted, there.

4 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Good to see that there's a huge queue of well wishers wanting to say congrats to Cove :lol: 

I'm sure Cowdenbeath fans are excited of the prospect of playing Cove 4 times per season?

13 hours ago, Marten said:

I'm sure Cowdenbeath fans are excited of the prospect of playing Cove 4 times per season?

11 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Not really.

As a Cowden fan who lives in Aberdeen I'm torn.  If Peterhead go up then I've no easy games to get to. Cove coming up would obviously change that.

However Cove are utter arseholes so come on Berwick :lol: 

10 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

As a Cowden fan who lives in Aberdeen I'm torn.  If Peterhead go up then I've no easy games to get to. Cove coming up would obviously change that.

However Cove are utter arseholes so come on Berwick :lol: 

I've been quite impressed with East Kilbride this season, so there is a decent chance Cove might not even make the SPFL play-off final.

If they would get promoted you'd need a larger squad though to deal with all the suspensions...

Just now, Marten said:

I've been quite impressed with East Kilbride this season, so there is a decent chance Cove might not even make the SPFL play-off final.

If they would get promoted you'd need a larger squad though to deal with all the suspensions...

Nah we've never had a player sent off against them. They had 3 reds in 10 minutes!