Cove Rangers Champions

EdTheDuck

56 minutes ago, Captain Dolby said:

Well you want to hope so,  but Honestly can't see that happening.  Glasgow and central belt is there most likely place for upcoming players.  St Mirren and Motherwell are creating good young talent at the minute

They'll be well placed to catch decent players from the Angus area, as well as Grampian. Similar to Peterhead.

Well you want to hope so,  but Honestly can't see that happening.  Glasgow and central belt is there most likely place for upcoming players.  St Mirren and Motherwell are creating good young talent at the minute

Because?

Has there ever been a professional football player who’s moved to the desolation and wildly inaccessible Aberdeen area?

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

Because?

Has there ever been a professional football player who’s moved to the desolation and wildly inaccessible Aberdeen area?

No. Not only that but no player good enough for SPFL 2 has ever been born north of Stirling, and Stirling's stretching it, Dumbarton more like.

Edited by welshbairn

I have given myself a good shake. If you read the comment I remarked the guy had replied so all good. Ffs I'm new to this.
I'm getting marked down for asking a dam question. You're a Precious lot on here.
Marking down is a bit childish, agreed. Real men call each other wankers.