Sex and Gender Classification in Sport Research

Hi all,

I am involved in a research study looking at fans' views of sex and gender classification in sport and I am hoping you can spare a few minutes of your time to share your thoughts in an online survey: LINK REMOVED 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

This time of the year P&B's membership must rocket with all the new accounts created for folk doing their dissertation and never posting again.

ETA your research is quite obviously guiding people to the 'correct' answer

Edited by Adam101

Results inconclusive, I need more funding to study further

Well, boss, the results are in and there’s 17 “wids”, 2 “Hull City’s” and 1 “GLOVES” and a half understandable rant about the SFA and Clyde’s punishment...more money to try again?

I was going to let this slide since at least the OP had made a few posts in the past. But it appears that they're all posts relating to other surveys he's created, so I'm removing the link. 

Lashing out because his works burned down imo

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

Wow, had a quick scan through that. Some of the questions are very, very loaded.

The trick is to complete the survey but respond with the opposite to the answer that they are clearly looking for - it completely f#@ks them up.