Notre Dame

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll
I'm more annoyed that someone who is so into God could spell "altar" wrong. That would be like me spelling the names of beer like Tennant's incorrectly. 
Seems legit.FQRb6lA.jpg

9 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Directly into my veins. 

Disregarding the science for a second, in what way does burning a cathedral and loads of other religious relics and images etc (almost certainly including multiple crosses) inside it down save for a couple of things prove that god exists?

Daft fireman on the news said he performed a blessing “and asked Jesus to save His house” and he then smugly* concluded “Did He hear me? Well not only did the fire stop but we also managed to save the towers”. 

So why the f**k did Jesus, God and the Holy Ghost set their own house on fire in the first place, Fireman Samuel?**

*Tbf he is French, he probably does everything smugly

**That’s a rhetorical question so I’ll make the “insurance job” joke so the witty folk don’t have to.

9 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

The whole, "baby Jesus comes through and saves one small thing after everything else goes tits up" thinking is sadly all too prevalent.  

It's funny how his face never appears in dog shite or vomit.

22 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

The whole, "baby Jesus comes through and saves one small thing after everything else goes tits up" thinking is sadly all too prevalent.  

Saves Notre Dame.

Didn't save Rangers Football Club.

francis.jpg.9ee183f15170533c4d643fa9da0b4b05.jpg

Archived