• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

6 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

Exodus 20:4

1 minute ago, Glenconner said:

Exodus 20:4

Movement of Jah people.

Say what you like about God but being able to admit he is a jealous God is the first step towards bettering himself.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

If you mean "wid" then she is not bad, she was a lot better before she had the baby.

Pics or gtf

On the plus side, the scaffolding company now have a new testimonial to put on their website regarding the strength and durability of their equipment.

13 minutes ago, List_of_Jericho said:

Went to Paris on a School trip when  I was 14, honestly can't remember if we visited Notre Dame.

So it might not have been you?

Good that we're still in the EU and as proud Europeans, we will no doubt happily make generous donations to the rebuilding fund.

Spoiler

Although maybe not across the entire length of the UK.

The Arnault and Pinault families, owners of Louis Vuitton and Gucci, have this morning donated €300 million between them to assist with the restoration. Millions more coming in by the hour.

It appears the French government have gone out with the begging bowls.

43 minutes ago, List_of_Jericho said:

Went to Paris on a School trip when  I was 14, honestly can't remember if we visited Notre Dame.

Same (day trip on a Scout camp). I remember the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre, but not Notre Dame. 

A few folk on the news were saying "when you think of Paris, Notre Dame is the first thing you think of".  I call bullsh*t on that one anyway (it's undoubtedly the Eiffel Tower for that). 

2 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

The Arnault and Pinault families, owners of Louis Vuitton and Gucci, have this morning donated €300 million between them to assist with the restoration. Millions more coming in by the hour.

I'll chuck em a tenner I suppose.

There is a plantation of trees at Versailles that was planted in case repairs were ever needed

58 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Arnault  is one of the richest c***s in the world. Could fund the entire restoration himself with his spare change if he fancied it.

Same (day trip on a Scout camp). I remember the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre, but not Notre Dame. 
A few folk on the news were saying "when you think of Paris, Notre Dame is the first thing you think of".  I call bullsh*t on that one anyway (it's undoubtedly the Eiffel Tower for that). 

I’m the opposite, 2 things I was the most impressed with and remember most were Notre Dam and Napoleons tomb at Les Invalides.
I know I was at the arc de triumph as my hotel was just round the corner but can’t recall being that impressed.
Eiffel Tower was as expected and the Louvre was that big it was daunting. Although the Mona Lisa was shit, the colossal painting “Wedding at Cana” by Paolo Veronese is the one thing I remember from the Louvre, it’s infinitely more impressive.

As you say, mention Paris and the Eiffel Tower is the first thing 99% of people will think of.