• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I managed to sell this to my girlfriend as a terrorist attack, will provide another update tomorrow when she gets home from work.

What a wit.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Burning chapel you say?

images (7).jpeg

^^^^^Hot Cross Buns?

I tried to emphasise just how big a deal this was to my girlfriend, I also made her think of Quasimodo as she didn't really see it as a significant or iconic place. She just didn't give a f**k.

How the furque do you manage to set France's major building on fire? You think they might have heard of the Glasgow School of Art fire. 

Did the authorities employ Mr de Reillee as builder or something? 

I went to Notre Dame years ago. There was an old bag with a rosary begging just outside the entrance by shouting at folk for money  so I told her in French I was a Proddy just to annoy her. I don't remember much about the place tbh, just that there was a sort of museum bit which had a relic of St Vincent in a glass case- an arm bone. Someone in the past had helpfully written "St Vincent" on it in red paint. 

13 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I managed to sell this to my girlfriend as a terrorist attack, will provide another update tomorrow when she gets home from work.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I tried to emphasise just how big a deal this was to my girlfriend, I also made her think of Quasimodo as she didn't really see it as a significant or iconic place. She just didn't give a f**k.

Women eh? What ur they like?

I explained to my girlfriend that this was like a massive designer handbag full of expensive shoes going on fire and she got the significance eventually, god bless her.

Dump her tbh.

15 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What a wit.

If you mean "wid" then she is not bad, she was a lot better before she had the baby.

20 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

How the furque do you manage to set France's major building on fire? You think they might have heard of the Glasgow School of Art fire. 

"why do things catch fire"

Just now, Menzel said:

"why do things catch fire"

I know who did it- Arsonist Wenger...

Being reported the main structure has been saved, but most of the interior incinerated. Few priceless artefacts saved but many have perished.

The is genuinely tragic.

“Haud on the noo the building’s on fire”. Wise words from the late, great Fred Astaire.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm quite sad really. I want our historic buildings to remain for 100s of years in the future. I'll be pissed off when the Archibald Leitch stand at Dens Park gets knocked down FFS, nevermind one of the greatest buildings in the world burning to the ground.

Tragic.

Dens park looks like it has burned down and the fans just get on with it.

Comment t'appelles Tu??

Je m'appelle grimbo.

A stunning amount of genuine “I was just there” posts kicking about on twitter etc.

Something like 13 million visitors every year, but YOU were the one who was JUST there in that exact location where something significant is happening. Mental. What are the chances, eh?

32 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Norwegian black metal fans IMO. 

Reported 

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Being reported the main structure has been saved, but most of the interior incinerated. Few priceless artefacts saved but many have perished.

The is genuinely tragic.

Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.