Clyde v Berwick

Hopes;

• Osadolar picks up a one-game suspension v. EC
  • Clyde sticks just two goals past us
  • We remain injury- and suspension-free
  • Johnny is semi-coherent in the interview afterwards
  • For Clyde's sake, Elgin come back from holiday and give Peterhead a run for their money

Expectations;

• Rovers get something from the EC game, barrels of motivation for next week if not points
  • Clyde stick at least three goals past us
  • The post-match interview is used to test how many variations of 'It's not my fault' can be fit in a six minute timespan
  • Our travelling support will be well-behaved
  • Elgin get battered, cocktail and sunscreen in hand

Still tho, cahm ahn ya Berrick boys! I know the squad will put in the fight and effort required!

On 4/16/2019 at 20:06, DutchBorderer said:

Is Clyde's Twitter account decent at live-tweeting matches? This geographically-challenged fan fancies reading along for old time's sake (considering our Twitter has gone pretty silent since Johnny Harvey was asked to take his face for a shite).

He uses shit as Hair Gel.

Going by form should be another Clyde win. Berwick managed to pick up a suprise win here last year. Would suspect they will rightly try and make things difficult. It was a training game back in January

Half-time - Clyde is 1-0 up and Rovers are level with Edinburgh City.

If the scores don't change the only way we can avoid the play-offs is by beating Rovers and getting at least a point in Elgin without Rovers equalling our result in their own match v. Annan.

I don't fancy our chances of doing that so we're really up against it now - no doubt Clyde will savour their lead so we need ol' Blair Henderson to come up big for us in the second half.

Edited by DutchBorderer

1 minute ago, The Crafty Dafty said:

Would the BR fans change the manager for the games remaining? He’s clearly out of his depth

Too late.

Whether that applies to firing the manger or avoiding relegation is up to you.

What I can tell you is that there is no sense in firing him directly after the Clyde game - we were never going to pick up a result at Broadwood.

Looking forward to Johnny Charlatans post match delusional drivel tonight. I fully expect him to turn up to the interview as this is another of the long line of pumpings and he turned up to all the rest. Still want them to stay up.

Too late.
Whether that applies to firing the manger or avoiding relegation is up to you.
What I can tell you is that there is no sense in firing him directly after the Clyde game - we were never going to pick up a result at Broadwood.

It’s not about the defeat it’s the manner of how BR are losing games