Clyde v Berwick

Go out and win this game just like Saturday (hopefully more comfortably) and keep the pressure on. Tonight hasn’t changed anything in that regard. It’s still just as difficult as it was then but if any team can do it, it’s this team.

58 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

After the appeal result, hope we go out and stick a good few past Berwick. 

Weve scored 3 every game so far and no reason why we can’t get at least that again. 

Haven't we fucked them already hard enough? Lets give them a respectful 2-0 defeat and show some class, somewhere. 

Best of luck to Clyde, hope you lot manage to catch Peterhead.

Lots of sour grapes on our side if we finish 10th by a margin of 3 or fewer points, but then I expect it will be more than that come the final day of the season. It's us being gash that will do us in, not Clyde's staff making a mistake. I hope the offending individuals in question have been forgiven and remain with the club.

2-0 will do, not close enough to feel like we missed out, not too big a margin to drive morale even deeper into the ground.

Berwick's failure to reach ninth, should that materialise, is entirely down to their club being a complete and utter joke at this moment in time. They've taken seven points (one from a game with us) from their last twenty league games. Their rivals for the trapdoor slot aren't exactly run like Man City and yet they've managed to progress rather than regress from the level of shite they were in November time. Clyde's incompetence has absolutely nothing to do with Berwick heading straight down, and I would hope, respectfully, that we can utterly slap them to recover our goal difference on Saturday. Of course, from there, I hope that things only improve for them and that they can, through either means, stay up.

Haven't we fucked them already hard enough? Lets give them a respectful 2-0 defeat and show some class, somewhere. 
We should be going out to put as many past them as we can in case it comes down to goal difference. Berwick have shipped 6 against Annan and 7 against QP no reason why we couldn't do similar.

3 minutes ago, sammyreidloyal said:

we scored 3 at yours in one half this season.. more than we've done anywhere else away - just saying

You are absolutely correct and if we gift  goals like we did against Peterhead then same could happen. That's why I'll take a one nil win here and now, anything else is a happy bonus, that and an Elgin victory too!!

3 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Berwick's failure to reach ninth, should that materialise, is entirely down to their club being a complete and utter joke at this moment in time. They've taken seven points (one from a game with us) from their last twenty league games. Their rivals for the trapdoor slot aren't exactly run like Man City and yet they've managed to progress rather than regress from the level of shite they were in November time. Clyde's incompetence has absolutely nothing to do with Berwick heading straight down, and I would hope, respectfully, that we can utterly slap them to recover our goal difference on Saturday. Of course, from there, I hope that things only improve for them and that they can, through either means, stay up.

Add in the fact that it was one of their complete duds trying to be a hero that injured Goodwillie in the first place. I have no sympathy for them at all.

Add in the fact that it was one of their complete duds trying to be a hero that injured Goodwillie in the first place. I have no sympathy for them at all.
Plus the thug who crippled JP McGovern a few seasons ago which added to a crowded injury list with Easton, Lowden, and Linton.

I don’t know if it was all the “Friendship Derby” stuff but I have actually developed a wee soft spot for Berwick and hope you stay up. However, through nothing other than clinging onto the hope of miraculously winning the title, I hope we win handsomely on Saturday.

Afterwards, please win your remaining games!

Is Clyde's Twitter account decent at live-tweeting matches? This geographically-challenged fan fancies reading along for old time's sake (considering our Twitter has gone pretty silent since Johnny Harvey was asked to take his face for a shite).

Edited by DutchBorderer

8 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Is Clyde's Twitter account decent at live-tweeting matches? This geographically-challenged fan fancies reading along for old time's sake (considering our Twitter has gone pretty silent since Johnny Harvey was asked to take his face for a shite).

It is normally very good at match updates, turning notifications on for it if on a mobile (for the match at least) means you should be kept nice and up to date!