NJ2

Scottish Cup Finalists Hearts v The Rangers, April 20th 2019, 12:00

It’s surely got to be better than last time we played Rangers...?

Yeah you'd think so.  That game was over after 20 minutes and we pretty-much coasted rather than, as I saw on another forum, going for the juggler.

An improvement would be welcome...

Yeah you'd think so.  That game was over after 20 minutes and we pretty-much coasted rather than, as I saw on another forum, going for the juggler.
An improvement would be welcome...

Did you ever pay the juggler?
I’d also like the contest not to be over after 20 minutes. A fiery affair with a last minute Mick Smith winner gets my vote

Should of won or at least drew with them at Tynie earlier in the season, no Morelos to score an offside winning goal this time.

2-0 Hertz

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

No segregation, half and half scarves etc...

Trying too hard flag boy...

Really surprised to see Souttar linked with Rangers on twitter, the week leading up to us playing Rangers. Really. Surprised.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Really surprised to see Souttar linked with Rangers on twitter, the week leading up to us playing Rangers. Really. Surprised.

You're all right.  The one we're linked with is, "Hearts superstar Souttar".  I hadn't realised you had two.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

I don't think it had anything to do with unsettling Hearts as Rangers don't really have anything to play for. The leagues gone.

But consider this, last weekend when the Record published their "exclusive", Rangers didn't have a game so sales/article clicks would be vastly reduced for the Record.

So what do they do?...

That's my opinion of it.  

Anyway's, 2-1 Rangers.

I don't think it had anything to do with unsettling Hearts as Rangers don't really have anything to play for. The leagues gone.
But consider this, last weekend when the Record published their "exclusive", Rangers didn't have a game so sales/article clicks would be vastly reduced for the Record.
So what do they do?...
That's my opinion of it.  
Anyway's, 2-1 Rangers.

Before the last time we played them, it was Uche. This time it’s Souttar. Tiresome pish.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Before the last time we played them, it was Uche. This time it’s Souttar. Tiresome pish.

Why would he want to leave a club that reaches cup finals to a team that have never won a major honour.  Pish.

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Meh.

Benchwarmers at best. Don’t see the point in signing either to be honest.

4 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Why would he want to leave a club that reaches cup finals to a team that have never won a major honour.  Pish.

On 4/15/2019 at 22:37, Tynierose said:

Trying too hard Bo'ness boy...

:P

17 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Why would he want to leave a club that reaches cup finals with a manager that has never won a major honour?.

FTFY

22 hours ago, thepundit said:

So what do they do?...

That's my opinion of it.  

Anyway's, 2-1 Rangers.

Season ticket sales needing a wee boost perhaps?

9 minutes ago, Currahee! said:

Season ticket sales needing a wee boost perhaps?

I was going to add that as an alternative theory but with the greatest of respect I don't think the potential signing of Souttar would do much to sell season tickets. If Rangers were going to plant some fake news in the press they'd surely have mentioned a player playing at a higher level. A marquee signing, so to speak.

I was going to add that as an alternative theory but with the greatest of respect I don't think the potential signing of Souttar would do much to sell season tickets. If Rangers were going to plant some fake news in the press they'd surely have mentioned a player playing at a higher level. A marquee signing, so to speak.

Marquee? No sure about him but gazebo...
IMG_1941.jpg

20 hours ago, thepundit said:

Meh.

Benchwarmers at best. Don’t see the point in signing either to be honest.

Cheers for the Lafferty cash, lads :lol: