Scottish Cup Finalists Hearts v The Rangers, April 20th 2019, 12:00

There were boos at half-time.

There certainly were but possibly not loud enough to register on tv. that would be down to the general air of ennui surrounding our league season by this point

The whole thing felt like a bit of end of season nonsense. There were only two yellow cards in the whole game.

Lacklustre?
It was the most abysmal, gutless performance I've seen since, well Livingston in December possibly.
Time for a clear out.

Not sure it was any worse than last time we played rangers, which was equally inept. There’s no sign of any improvement and what we’ve been seeing most weeks is utter shite

On 4/15/2019 at 17:55, NJ2 said:

It’s surely got to be better than last time we played Rangers...?

It was.  You scored a goal.

On 4/18/2019 at 08:55, Aylo vanal said:

Rangers can't afford souttar. 

Not sure about that.  I missed today's game as I went clothes shopping 'up  London' with my wee yin.  If £37 for a girl's blouse is within my budget it's surely within Dodgy Dave's.

Out and about in the sunshine today so missed this one, but it sounds like it was the usual Govan skull-fucking for the Gorgie Boeys.  M8.png.3e4aaf57302724cfba31ad91d89da090.png

Guess it will be up to Hibs tomorrow to redress the Glasgow - Edinburgh footballing imbalance.

Still, all will be right in their world if they can scrape a miraculous win at Easter Road next week. All they care about is beating Hibs.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I missed today's game as I went clothes shopping 'up  London' with my wee yin.  If £37 for a girl's blouse is within my budget it's surely within Dodgy Dave's.

I read a Dundee United fan on here recently celebrating the chunk of the transfer fee they will receive. 

£700,000 of a £2m fee, no less. :lol:

Guest Moomintroll
Very good performance today played hearts off the park 1st half they came into a wee bit second but 3rd goal killed it hopefully we can keep up good performances for run in.
Ach, who is this tedious f**king alias?

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
14 minutes ago, The Rangers Guy said:
Very good performance today played hearts off the park 1st half they came into a wee bit second but 3rd goal killed it hopefully we can keep up good performances for run in.

Ach, who is this tedious f**king alias?

Maybe just a new poster?*  He does seem to have got the 'timeline' a little awry but his point is good.

*That would be welcome.  The Premiership bit of the forum is reduced to the same auld fuds posting the same auld shite.

Guest Moomintroll
Maybe just a new poster?*  He does seem to have got the 'timeline' a little awry but his point is good.
*That would be welcome.  The Premiership bit of the forum is reduced to the same auld fuds posting the same auld shite.
That's not a nice way to describe yourself, hopefully he is new but I am somewhat cynical nowadays. I blame Pepp.