Scottish Cup Finalists Hearts v The Rangers, April 20th 2019, 12:00

Hearts supporting workmate just text me to tell me that an Ice Cream van was overturned by Rangers fans in Prince's Street gardens this morning. Apparently all the weans out enjoying the sun have had their day ruined by this scandalous act.

Disgusting b*****ds.

Hearts are an absolute abomination of a team and the perfect example of how bad Scottish football is.

Diddie manager, too many shite foreigners, atrocious tactics and style of play.

Ikpeazu would be a lower league huffer in any other country, up here he gets talked about like he's a star.

I mean how bad are Hearts?  I'm ranting about them and they are playing Rangers and I fucking hate Rangers!

4 minutes ago, MJC said:

Hearts supporting workmate just text me to tell me that an Ice Cream van was overturned by Rangers fans in Prince's Street gardens this morning. Apparently all the weans out enjoying the sun have had their day ruined by this scandalous act.

Disgusting b*****ds.

Could be worse, they could be watching Hearts right now. A truly scandalous act.

20 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Hearts are an absolute abomination of a team and the perfect example of how bad Scottish football is.

Ikpeazu would be a lower league huffer in any other country, up here he gets talked about like he's a star.

I mean how bad are Hearts?  I'm ranting about them and they are playing Rangers and I fucking hate Rangers!

To be fair, our own efforts against this same average Rangers side the other week we're equally as pathetic, and Hearts are a better side than we are and aren't fairing any better.

Edited by MJC

Guest Moomintroll
Makes our 2-1 look like an utterly embarrassing result for us.
On this evidence I would be looking forward to the next Derby.

24 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Nail hit on head, sadly.

Levein's signings have been woeful, bar one or two stars who are injured half the time, and his souless negative excuse for football is dreadful.

Anne Budge needs to lose Levein like she did those wee bams with the Union Jacks.