Scottish Cup Finalists Hearts v The Rangers, April 20th 2019, 12:00

34 minutes ago, thepundit said:

I dare say Hearts could be up in third right now if they'd kept him, making it a more enjoyable season, more prize money, above Hibs etc... And he liked a goal against your cup final opponents so could have made the difference in that game also.

Hearts finished sixth last season, were knocked out of the League Cup in the group stage and lost to Motherwell in the Scottish Cup quarter-finals. All with the great Kyle Lafferty in the side.

No probs.
The fee was what? £600k?
I dare say Hearts could be up in third right now if they'd kept him, making it a more enjoyable season, more prize money, above Hibs etc... And he liked a goal against your cup final opponents so could have made the difference in that game also.
I read a lot of comments from Jambos during the Lafferty transfer saga saying there was no profit in selling him, and if there was it would be buttons. They were probably correct in hindsight.

I read a lot of comments from Jambos during the Lafferty transfer saga and the general consensus was for anything over half a million we’re as well taking it. Contract running down, wants to go best just taking the money.

6 hours ago, thepundit said:

No probs.

The fee was what? £600k?

I read a lot of comments from Jambos during the Lafferty transfer saga saying there was no profit in selling him, and if there was it would be buttons. They were probably correct in hindsight.

600k, spending money that yet again Sevco don't have.

20 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I read a lot of comments from Jambos during the Lafferty transfer saga and the general consensus was for anything over half a million we’re as well taking it. Contract running down, wants to go best just taking the money.

Wonder if a potential 2nd or 3rd place finish plus Euro football would've made up the transfer fee?

Anyway, hoping we can keep the game competitive until past 20 mins today.

I love to see this lot lose. Just a shame we're rarely the ones to hand it out to them.

Wonder if a potential 2nd or 3rd place finish plus Euro football would've made up the transfer fee?
Anyway, hoping we can keep the game competitive until past 20 mins today.
I love to see this lot lose. Just a shame we're rarely the ones to hand it out to them.

This has been debunked, as below...
Hearts finished sixth last season, were knocked out of the League Cup in the group stage and lost to Motherwell in the Scottish Cup quarter-finals. All with the great Kyle Lafferty in the side.

As for today, see the team;
IMG_1946.jpg

Let's see which set of scummy fans can can embarrass their club the most. 

Sevco’s main fan group have done that already for claiming there is anti-Protestant discrimination in Glasgow CC for not allowing a hate-March past a Catholic Church (the OO have cancelled the March...)

Sevco’s fans also treating us to **** the IRA, then followed by a song about the UVF coming down the road.

Stay classy.

Just now, The OP said:

All the early signs are that this will be an atrocious game of football.

Absolutely. They aren't even sussing one another out, they both just don't look interested and are just lumping it. 

Sevco’s main fan group have done that already for claiming there is anti-Protestant discrimination in Glasgow CC for not allowing a hate-March past a Catholic Church (the OO have cancelled the March...)

Sevco’s fans also treating us to **** the IRA, then followed by a song about the UVF coming down the road.

Stay classy.
To be fair, while there have been some v questionable songs, it's hard to tell which end they're coming from.

7 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Stay classy.

It'll be one big *** love in. Or should that be hate in?

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:
9 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Stay classy.

To be fair, while there have been some v questionable songs, it's hard to tell which end they're coming from.

The back end.