Scottish Cup Finalists Hearts v The Rangers, April 20th 2019, 12:00

Yeah you'd think so.  That game was over after 20 minutes and we pretty-much coasted rather than, as I saw on another forum, going for the juggler.
An improvement would be welcome...

Did you ever pay the juggler?
I’d also like the contest not to be over after 20 minutes. A fiery affair with a last minute Mick Smith winner gets my vote

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Really surprised to see Souttar linked with Rangers on twitter, the week leading up to us playing Rangers. Really. Surprised.

You're all right.  The one we're linked with is, "Hearts superstar Souttar".  I hadn't realised you had two.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Really surprised to see Souttar linked with Rangers on twitter, the week leading up to us playing Rangers. Really. Surprised.

I don't think it had anything to do with unsettling Hearts as Rangers don't really have anything to play for. The leagues gone.

But consider this, last weekend when the Record published their "exclusive", Rangers didn't have a game so sales/article clicks would be vastly reduced for the Record.

So what do they do?...

That's my opinion of it.  

Anyway's, 2-1 Rangers.

I don't think it had anything to do with unsettling Hearts as Rangers don't really have anything to play for. The leagues gone.
But consider this, last weekend when the Record published their "exclusive", Rangers didn't have a game so sales/article clicks would be vastly reduced for the Record.
So what do they do?...
That's my opinion of it.  
Anyway's, 2-1 Rangers.

Before the last time we played them, it was Uche. This time it’s Souttar. Tiresome pish.

22 hours ago, thepundit said:

So what do they do?...

That's my opinion of it.  

Anyway's, 2-1 Rangers.

Season ticket sales needing a wee boost perhaps?

9 minutes ago, Currahee! said:

Season ticket sales needing a wee boost perhaps?

I was going to add that as an alternative theory but with the greatest of respect I don't think the potential signing of Souttar would do much to sell season tickets. If Rangers were going to plant some fake news in the press they'd surely have mentioned a player playing at a higher level. A marquee signing, so to speak.

I was going to add that as an alternative theory but with the greatest of respect I don't think the potential signing of Souttar would do much to sell season tickets. If Rangers were going to plant some fake news in the press they'd surely have mentioned a player playing at a higher level. A marquee signing, so to speak.

Marquee? No sure about him but gazebo...
IMG_1941.jpg

14 hours ago, Darren said:

Cheers for the Lafferty cash, lads :lol:

No probs.

The fee was what? £600k?

I dare say Hearts could be up in third right now if they'd kept him, making it a more enjoyable season, more prize money, above Hibs etc... And he liked a goal against your cup final opponents so could have made the difference in that game also.

I read a lot of comments from Jambos during the Lafferty transfer saga saying there was no profit in selling him, and if there was it would be buttons. They were probably correct in hindsight.