Livy Lions v Paisley Pandas 20/04/19

Gollum has probably killed this as a decent game. The right winger for st mirren has had Lithgow for pace every time. Think sibbald has been asked to drop in to help which has nullified his attacking ability. Hardie has done really well but had one chance to make it 2-0 and passed it at the keeper from the edge of the box

12 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Gollum has probably killed this as a decent game. The right winger for st mirren has had Lithgow for pace every time. Think sibbald has been asked to drop in to help which has nullified his attacking ability. Hardie has done really well but had one chance to make it 2-0 and passed it at the keeper from the edge of the box

wouldn't worry to much yous will still win .

Ah well. A near-carbon copy of the Dundee game a few months ago, as soon as St Murn equalised there was only ever going to be one outcome.

That was a terrific finish from Mullen it has to be said, if he cut out his falling over like sack of tatties routine he’d be an alright player at this level I think.

9 minutes ago, Afro said:

Ah well. A near-carbon copy of the Dundee game a few months ago, as soon as St Murn equalised there was only ever going to be one outcome.

That was a terrific finish from Mullen it has to be said, if he cut out his falling over like sack of tatties routine he’d be an alright player at this level I think.

I agree if you are saying that Dundee were strong favourites with 10 men but I maintain we could’ve won that game. 

I’d like to see the red card again, but that doesn’t excuse constantly horsing it up to Hardie time after time. He is, and never will be, capable of playing the lone striker role competently (through no fault of his own, it should also be added). Our goal came from the one time we actually attacked with a bit of ingenuity and some movement ahead of us. There’s a time and a place to be direct but if you’re going to do it, at least set up correctly.

If St Mirren do end up in the play-offs I think they’ll come through the final. Huffed and puffed a bit today to break us down but they’ve got a bit of momentum behind them now which has been brewing over the past few weeks.