Livy Lions v Paisley Pandas 20/04/19

Any news on Hardie's foot injury?

We've got a few options in attack for a change, could start Dolly and Robbo if Hardie is out, or have Rafffa with Robbo and Dolly on the wing. Midfield isn't so straight forward nowadays either, with Lawson and Sibbald playing so well, and Erskine also doing well when getting a game in midfield. 

Really looking forward to this game, as much for seeing what team we put out with there even being some doubt on what formation we set out in defence too, Lithgow, Gallagher and Halkett will still be the 3 main defenders, but Odoffin  could be in a back four, or Lamie if he's fit to play. Great being in this position of already securing our safety too, no pressure to just go out and play and score a few goals.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

This weekend could be a key milestone for us that could affect our club for the next 5-10 years. 

We put in a shift and get a result today, combined with Dundee loss will give us the momentum to push on for tenth.  If the results are reversed then the momentum moves to Dundee.  They've got their two hardest games first, don't want to be going in to the H2H with any possibility of us finising in the drop spot.  

The View From The Terrace chat last night about Dundee being certs for going down gave me the fear.  

All three teams at the bottom have been poor this season. That fact that were all so close in the Mini League shows that there's not a huge amount between the three of us.  I was on the BBC looking at our results this season, some of it is really depressingly bad.

All credit to Livvy for this season.  Surprised a lot of people with the start they made.  Well deserved their mid table place they had for most of the season.  

We're in the best form of the season according to the stats, thats nothing to write home about i know...  tenth is a possibility and must be our target.

My prediction for today is: I'll have no fingernails left unbitten by full time.  

MON THE BUDDIES...!

22 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

This weekend could be a key milestone for us that could affect our club for the next 5-10 years. 

We put in a shift and get a result today, combined with Dundee loss will give us the momentum to push on for tenth.  If the results are reversed then the momentum moves to Dundee.  They've got their two hardest games first, don't want to be going in to the H2H with any possibility of us finising in the drop spot.  

The View From The Terrace chat last night about Dundee being certs for going down gave me the fear.  

All three teams at the bottom have been poor this season. That fact that were all so close in the Mini League shows that there's not a huge amount between the three of us.  I was on the BBC looking at our results this season, some of it is really depressingly bad.

All credit to Livvy for this season.  Surprised a lot of people with the start they made.  Well deserved their mid table place they had for most of the season.  

We're in the best form of the season according to the stats, thats nothing to write home about i know...  tenth is a possibility and must be our target.

My prediction for today is: I'll have no fingernails left unbitten by full time.  

MON THE BUDDIES...!

Stubbs signings was the disaster they are all but gone. Oran got in 12 players in January our results have not been too bad since then. We are a different proposition from before January.