Livy Lions v Paisley Pandas 20/04/19

Yeah, I'd be surprised if we weren't up for it. We've been aggressive and competitive in every game this season (other than that one day at Fir Park). the jump between 7th and 9th is worth 120k, which is 3-4x our average player salary. We'll be going for it.

Reading Livingstone are in financial trouble again the directors need to put money in to keep the club afloat. On that the club needs to finish as high as possible to get money in so can't see them laying down tools in any of the remainder games. As for Saints we have a fighting spirit with some good players thanks to the January window. A win is a must Hamilton have a very tough game against Motherwell if things go Saints way we could be one point behind Hamilton which would be perfect going into the last four games. 

Reading Livingstone are in financial trouble again the directors need to put money in to keep the club afloat. On that the club needs to finish as high as possible to get money in so can't see them laying down tools in any of the remainder games. As for Saints we have a fighting spirit with some good players thanks to the January window. A win is a must Hamilton have a very tough game against Motherwell if things go Saints way we could be one point behind Hamilton which would be perfect going into the last four games. 

Where are you reading this? I wouldn't believe it tbh...we have the smallest budget in the league with one of, if not the, smallest squads...can't see us being in a worse state than the likes of st mirren, Hamilton etc. We appear to have been run very sensibly over the last few years.

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:
1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

Where are you reading this? I wouldn't believe it tbh...we have the smallest budget in the league with one of, if not the, smallest squads...can't see us being in a worse state than the likes of st mirren, Hamilton etc

We're in a healthy state as far as I know. 

21 minutes ago, Munoz said:

We're in a healthy state as far as I know. 

Yup we have no debt and IIRC apart from the TC season haven't made a loss since the Gilmour regime took over in '97.

The Livyngstone story was alluded to on BAWA yesterday as being in the DR although I couldn't find it online.

Edited by btb