Keep/punt/undecided

Flanagan [emoji15] who the feck gave him a contract for that long the guys mince and an utter shite-bag.

That was McGlynns biggest mistake.

In his defence though, Flanagan’s best form of the season was from McGlynns first game away to Dumbarton until he signed the contract.

That was McGlynns biggest mistake.

In his defence though, Flanagan’s best form of the season was from McGlynns first game away to Dumbarton until he signed the contract.

To be honest with the exception of Flanagan the rest of the under contract players are acceptable if we make the right changes around them.

For EF Remaining are Agnew, Long, Dunlop, Dunsmore, Taco, Tonks,d  Watt, Slattery, Kev, Davidson.
Signing in - Hunter  that makes 11.
i would keep -
Linton - Good at set piece and can play in defence and midfield.
Murdoch - played one game v Arbroath and came to us on loan from Utd still think if he wasn't injured he would of played a part.
Janny - is a must, he was coming onto a game forming a partnership with either Dunlop and Meggat before Higgins was drafted in on loan and his recent injury still is a massive leader in defence department. So a must sign for next season.
Meggat - likewise with Watson he needs to stay at bay view, massive upgrade from last season and is one of our better CHs within the team with vast experience, quality, defending me leadership from the back.
Dunno pile -
Court - had expectations he would be great and get goals than his former employers at RR, has managed to get a couple (including Fife Cup) but part from that he's had chances to deliver, would keep if we can't find an upgrade to the four strikers we do need to get us goals as well as defending to deliver any success so jury's out until something changes.
Higgins - brings in vast experience bit disappointed he hasn't lived up to much but he's in my dunno pile for nows.
Daniel Terry - has done ok part from the Forfar game on his debut but the guy is just a back up and when call upon he's been great.
Bin
Kano - I think nows the time and hasn't been up to much this season particularly.
Sparky - feel it's time to move on.
Couser - needs to be playing regularly if he's still with us then he needs to find football elsewhere.
Loaned
RC - will go back to hearts, would love to keep Currie but question he'll want to test himself elsewhere out onloan or be near the hearts bench.
Watson - I'm failing to see what he has bring to the table he still has a long long way of getting anywhere near the well 1st team and I felt we should of kept Craig Thomson but he wasn't getting much games either and left for Brechin.

You can have Duggan back

Am I allowed in here yet? Can someone sign me in? I'll put 50p in the jar. Anyway.

I dont think we are a million miles away from competing in league one next season. Proper reliable full backs and another striker would do me. I've put Kevin Nicoll as undecided as for all he captained us to a historic promotion he is on the road out. Is there room for sentiment in the lofty heights of league 1? Probably, yes. 

Keep
Currie
Cogill
Lang
McNiff
Rumsby
Banks (If Possible)
Cuddihy
Grant
Lamont
McStay
Rankin
Boyle
Goodwillie
Love
Syvertsen

Punt
Fitzpatrick
Lyon
A.Miller

Undecided
Hughes
Duffie
Stewart
Nicoll

Agree with the above. The majority of the squad deserve a go at playing in a higher division after their efforts this season and if we retain most of them with one or two additions we'll do just fine IMO. 

That might be easier said than done, though. The likes of Grant, Lang and McStay won't be short of offers. I'd absolutely be willing to give Boyle and Cogill another go as well but they might not be as keen as they didn't play as often as they'd hope this season. 

8 hours ago, Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth said:

Am I allowed in here yet? Can someone sign me in? I'll put 50p in the jar. Anyway.

I dont think we are a million miles away from competing in league one next season. Proper reliable full backs and another striker would do me. I've put Kevin Nicoll as undecided as for all he captained us to a historic promotion he is on the road out. Is there room for sentiment in the lofty heights of league 1? Probably, yes. 

Keep
Currie
Cogill
Lang
McNiff
Rumsby
Banks (If Possible)
Cuddihy
Grant
Lamont
McStay
Rankin
Boyle
Goodwillie
Love
Syvertsen

Punt
Fitzpatrick
Lyon
A.Miller

Undecided
Hughes
Duffie
Stewart
Nicoll

I'd keep Duffie and Stewart. Nicol can go. Hughes too unless another keeper signs.

Agree with the 3 punts.

Dunfermline Athletic's side of 2014/15 are the worst part-time side I've ever seen. They brought in guys like Gregor Buchanan, Andy Stirling and Michael Moffat and looked like they had a group of players who would win the division but instead they finished in seventh place. At least this Rovers side are pushing for promotion, that Pars side were horrendous.

Yep, would probably argue that may have been the most embarrassing/humiliating/joke of a season in the club's history. Just happy we won the league the following year though, which is more than can be said for Rovers. I'll shut up though cause we got our arsed handed to us by them in January, so they can't be THAT bad.

Think they've had sufficient suffering now so would like to see them back up. Falkirk on the other hand, well, it's only just the beginning [emoji846]

Also whatever happened to Page, always done well at East Fife before his move to Airdrie, 

Was absolutely gash for us, was surprised to see him doing so well at EF. Was part of the 14/15 squad for us I believe, so tells you all you need to know.

Duggan. Out. Gutted for the guy, injuries really hampered what could have been a great season
Wedderburn. Out. The ball stuck to him like glue, just moved like he was stuck in glue.
Buchanan. Out. A decent return for a bit part striker. But he was finished at the end. I hoped he’d stay as a coach of some sort
Flanagan. Out. Thank fook is all I’ll say. The most pea hearted player I’ve seen in years.
Understandably McGlynn is on holiday. So we won’t find out who’s out or in for some time.

• 2 weeks later...