The Champions vs Roaring Raith

59 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Flanagan, Wedderburn ,Gillespie, Thomson, Dingwall and Vaughan all out. 

But Kyle Benedictus is back. :wacko:

Feel sorry for McKay.

Why exactly do you feel sorry for McKay? He’s had a run in the team and done nothing to show he is a better option than those previously used. 

He is still young and has potential to improve so I’m not writing him off yet but it wouldn’t be harsh or some sort of injustice based on his form for him to be dropped during the run in for Bene or anyone else.

2 hours ago, Beachbum said:

Flanagan, Wedderburn ,Gillespie, Thomson, Dingwall and Vaughan all out. 

But Kyle Benedictus is back. :wacko:

Feel sorry for McKay.

Has anyone seen my violin so I can play poor John a song?? 

Why would Raith fans give understanding? They have been shite for last 3 seasons, how much understanding are they meant to have, 

How about coming out and doing the decent thing and admit the better team won the league and that Raith haven’t been good enough 

So is this game - which was being mooted as significant not so many months back - setting up to be some kind of non-event with Arbroath having nothing to compete for now and Raith holding back for the playoffs? The classic end of season and, with having clinched the title last week, a bit of an anticlimax. Absolutely NO need for segregation whatsoever to spoil our enjoyment of the decent weather. Since it’s on TV, it would be nice to put on a high scoring spectacle and even a competitive game.

If we have more than 100 there then I'd be amazed and fair play to anyone who goes up there.

Hopefully some of our prima donnas who think they just need to turn up every week will be suitably embarrassed with giving Arbroath a completely deserved guard of honour but sadly I don't even think they'll give a damn about that either.

2nd or 3rd is irrelevant so McGlynn should rest Nisbett. He's our only asset right now and we can't take a chance. Yes home in the 2nd leg would be better but we had that the last 2 seasons and it's not helped.

Would say that we need to keep going  for 2nd place, as "if" we are going P/T  or Hybrid then the  19k extra in prize money would make a bit of a difference, especially with our debt also lol.

Has anyone seen my violin so I can play poor John a song?? 
Why would Raith fans give understanding? They have been shite for last 3 seasons, how much understanding are they meant to have, 
How about coming out and doing the decent thing and admit the better team won the league and that Raith haven’t been good enough 

^^^^^^^^^^
Desperate for praise from the biggest team in the league IMO.

Yup, 
can the massive team from Fife praise the champions please
The majority have in the past months, never mind the past week.

We are quite clearly a far bigger club than you will ever be, 800 projected for the title celebrations...

^^^ anyone who takes that serious is most likely related to oor Frank.