• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
lichtiekev

The Champions vs Roaring Raith

12 hours ago, foreverarover said:

Ha ha from Frank fucking Connor, geez

FTFY.

Quote;(Tbf) "To BE Frank, you would abnormally talk out of your a**e" 

Doesn't matter, straight leg studs up right into Whatley. Whatley very lucky to not be seriously injured. The ref never called f**k all all day

My my, coming from a team that are sent out with the instruction to kick anything that moves, when they are on the receiving end of a perfectly fair but hard challenge, they go crying to their mummy.

My my, coming from a team that are sent out with the instruction to kick anything that moves, when they are on the receiving end of a perfectly fair but hard challenge, they go crying to their mummy.

Crying all the way to the championship

This thread, and indeed this season from a Rovers point of view....

148C5C62-C5DF-40D4-B43D-11C357837329.gif

Does anyone remember when Hammy won the league at Starks Park??

Even with the goal that the ref gave to Raith they still couldn’t be a team who were out for a stroll in the sun, 

This thread, and indeed this season from a Rovers point of view....
148C5C62-C5DF-40D4-B43D-11C357837329.gif.72e2ba0f6c1a0d4a32b3e7ece69b0582.gif

Shite thread

Shite game

Shite season for you great season for us

Already looking forward to the league cup games and summer transfer dealings

2 hours ago, smokie29 said:

Just catching up with the thread now and it’s great to see how many deluded rovers fans there still is, yous just can’t accept how utter shite yous are, hope yous enjoy next season in the “seaside league”

See the source image

Just now, Etherglider said:

I don’t buy into all this shit, “if we keep them tight over there, we’ll beat them at home”. Absolute nonsense.

Here here, who ever you’ve playing you want to pump them in the 1st leg.

3 hours ago, smokie29 said:

Just catching up with the thread now and it’s great to see how many deluded rovers fans there still is, yous just can’t accept how utter shite yous are, hope yous enjoy next season in the “seaside league”

:whistle

Clearly English, particularly grammar, is a foreign concept to this smokie!! 

Am I missing something here? Bar a few roasters most Rovers fans on here have completely congratulated Arbroath whilst quite rightly calling out where we have come up short. The vast majority of fans thought McGlynn would do better than he has and that even if we weren't to win the league we'd at least finish closer than we have done. Due to a number of reasons that hasn't happened the main one being Arbroath being a much better team than we are.

Certainly the fans I sit with and speak to are as far from deluded as you can be. I've said numerous times on other posts I wish we had Campbell as manager as we had that chance 2 years ago had we decided to allow him to be part time. Instead we let him go back to Arbroath to continue to build his successful team and by all accounts he's still waiting on a phone call from our board as to why we went with Mr Charisma aka Barry Smith.

Raith Rovers at least have all week to Practise a guard of honor at training.

Looks like the Rovers defence never practiced much