The Champions vs Roaring Raith

Doesn't matter, straight leg studs up right into Whatley. Whatley very lucky to not be seriously injured. The ref never called f**k all all day

My my, coming from a team that are sent out with the instruction to kick anything that moves, when they are on the receiving end of a perfectly fair but hard challenge, they go crying to their mummy.

My my, coming from a team that are sent out with the instruction to kick anything that moves, when they are on the receiving end of a perfectly fair but hard challenge, they go crying to their mummy.

Crying all the way to the championship

2 hours ago, smokie29 said:

Just catching up with the thread now and it’s great to see how many deluded rovers fans there still is, yous just can’t accept how utter shite yous are, hope yous enjoy next season in the “seaside league”

See the source image

3 hours ago, smokie29 said:

Just catching up with the thread now and it’s great to see how many deluded rovers fans there still is, yous just can’t accept how utter shite yous are, hope yous enjoy next season in the “seaside league”

:whistle

Clearly English, particularly grammar, is a foreign concept to this smokie!! 

Am I missing something here? Bar a few roasters most Rovers fans on here have completely congratulated Arbroath whilst quite rightly calling out where we have come up short. The vast majority of fans thought McGlynn would do better than he has and that even if we weren't to win the league we'd at least finish closer than we have done. Due to a number of reasons that hasn't happened the main one being Arbroath being a much better team than we are.

Certainly the fans I sit with and speak to are as far from deluded as you can be. I've said numerous times on other posts I wish we had Campbell as manager as we had that chance 2 years ago had we decided to allow him to be part time. Instead we let him go back to Arbroath to continue to build his successful team and by all accounts he's still waiting on a phone call from our board as to why we went with Mr Charisma aka Barry Smith.

On 22/04/2019 at 20:22, Hottoddy22 said:

Looks like the Rovers defence never practiced much

Story of there season poor defending, not helped by not having a RB in the squad and some would argue no LB either, chopping and changing the keeper and lets not speak about centre halfs.