The Champions vs Roaring Raith

Think we would take 6-9 points from a Raith team with McGlyn in charge so hope they manage to sneak up, have a feeling that nobody will be promoted, the championship team will be too strong so another season for Raith in the “seaside leagues” as you guys hilariously call it. 

11 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Think we would take 6-9 points from a Raith team with McGlyn in charge so hope they manage to sneak up, have a feeling that nobody will be promoted, the championship team will be too strong so another season for Raith in the “seaside leagues” as you guys hilariously call it. 

Strange that considering you’ve only taken 5 points from us this season when he’s been working with Smith’s team.

Funny how rattled the Arbroath fans get about us being excited about McGlynn coming back. We had Hendry and Vaughan fit at that time too, if they’d stayed fit we’d probably have won the league tbh...

We’re probably going to empty our squad almost entirely, you’ll likely do the same, you silly sausage.

26 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Arbroath absolutely hate us. Strange wee village club.

I don't hate Raith or anyone else but as 1320L says the way a lot of your supporters just dismissed Arbroath and anyone else because McGlynn was back was pretty crass.(Thick)

Edited by keptie

I like Raith

Just find it class how all the McGlynn the saviour stuff has come back to bite you on the arse. Totally wrote Arbroath off

Who's actually said that in a serious way? Personally got 130 quid into my account last week because of you guys, so cheers.

Eta, and I'm in the clique...

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:
30 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
No but I bet you got your dick out for Campbell! I trained under him once oooohhh!

What an absolute cretin you are.

What an absolute dickhead you are . Ps any other former players on class A drugs that you want to tell us about you absolute cretin.

Edited by Frank conner