The Champions vs Roaring Raith

Defence again sums up the whole season and if I was a playoff rival I'd fancy getting through against that all day long.

As for the match we've got f**k all about us, Arbroath to get another couple of goals here and one of Dave or Benedictus to get a red.

Defence again sums up the whole season and if I was a playoff rival I'd fancy getting through against that all day long.
As for the match we've got f**k all about us, Arbroath to get another couple of goals here and one of Dave or Benedictus to get a red.

Dunno like, feels like a pre season game

Only really looked bothered when we went 1 down [emoji23]

7 minutes ago, Rovers2017 said:

Hopefully we do some shopping in the summer for a new defence. 

Think that’s a certainty. McGlynn is watching the same stuff we are. He must be fucking scunnered watching these hopeless c***s attempts at defending.

BBC Alba taking the pish with that wee section there.

"Hahaha, look how far you've fallen!  You beat Celtic in a national Cup Final then were leading Bayern in the Olympic Stadium, now you're utter bobbins!".

As nice as the wee trip down memory lane was it certainly felt like rubbing in how pish we are now....

8 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Segregation is a shambles, surely they could just open the gates

This. 

Seen it at Glebe Park before where the police have said "f*** it" and just opened the segregation gate mid-game. Common sense can sometimes prevail. 

1 minute ago, stevoraith said:

BBC Alba taking the pish with that wee section there.

"Hahaha, look how far you've fallen!  You beat Celtic in a national Cup Final then were leading Bayern in the Olympic Stadium, now you're utter bobbins!".

As nice as the wee trip down memory lane was it certainly felt like rubbing in how pish we are now....

At least Nisbet's free kick was better than Danny Lennon's.