Ayr vs Ross County

18 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Should either focus on resting up for the playoffs or trying to find a combination that works up top.  Miller and Moffat have both looked good recently, maybe there is something there. 

Surely the Partick double header are the games McCall will be looking to rest players.

37 minutes ago, Marr1 said:

An Ayr win here would give them a massive chance of second - they should be super hyped for this one.

More like, might be arsed.

12 hours ago, Marr1 said:

An Ayr win here would give them a massive chance of second - they should be super hyped for this one.

A bit like all the times this season when we were closing in on County and were super hyped?

Would imagine there will be a bit of squad rotation for us as we try and find a winning formula before the playoffs start. I’d drop Shankland for this one, he needs to find his form before the playoffs start and a couple of weeks rest could be exactly what he needs- he still doesn’t look 100% from his injury. Ayrshire Post has Adams, Geggan, Bell and Moore as doubtful for this one so presuming all miss out I’d go:

Doohan

Smith Rose Muirhead Harvie

McDaid Murdoch Crawford Cadden

Moffat  Miller

Subs: Hare Reid, Kerr, Docherty, Forrest, Shankland, McCowan, Hilton

6 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Would imagine there will be a bit of squad rotation for us as we try and find a winning formula before the playoffs start. I’d drop Shankland for this one, he needs to find his form before the playoffs start and a couple of weeks rest could be exactly what he needs- he still doesn’t look 100% from his injury. Ayrshire Post has Adams, Geggan, Bell and Moore as doubtful for this one so presuming all miss out I’d go:

Doohan

Smith Rose Muirhead Harvie

McDaid Murdoch Crawford Cadden

Moffat  Miller

Subs: Hare Reid, Kerr, Docherty, Forrest, Shankland, McCowan, Hilton

I actually quite like that side, lots of energy and mobility and would cause problems for anyone if the tempo was kept high.

6 hours ago, yoda said:

Already looking forward to the "OMG, what a rubbish away support; if my team wasn't so shit we'd have brought thousands to this one" type posts.

If you're lucky you'll get a photo on Scottish Football Away Days on Facebook and get slagged off by Gary from Irvine who supports Rangers for having a disgraceful support.

10 minutes ago, RiG said:

If you're lucky you'll get a photo on Scottish Football Away Days on Facebook and get slagged off by Gary from Irvine who supports Rangers for having a disgraceful support.

More likely Gary  from Inverness, sitting watching Sky Sports News in the Keg.

Edited by Comrie

32 minutes ago, Comrie said:

More likely Gary  from Inverness, sitting watching Sky Sports News in the Keg.

You're thinking of Mark from Inverness.

1 hour ago, Rowan said:

Myself and two of the kids are heading to this so we’ll be part that shite support. 

Where’s best to park?

Craigie Park, the racecourse carpark and plenty of street parking nearby if you are early.

Screenshot_20190418-220315_Maps.jpg

Edited by paulbrucerick

18 hours ago, yoda said:

Already looking forward to the "OMG, what a rubbish away support; if my team wasn't so shit we'd have brought thousands to this one" type posts.

^^^^ Falkirk Thread for this pish

19 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

Obviously hoping for 3 points in this match but I'd happily take a draw here and I fully expect to be playing  Ayr again in the top division next season. 

Undoubtedly the best opponents I've seen County play this season.

Ayr fans like this.

12 hours ago, Rowan said:

Myself and two of the kids are heading to this so we’ll be part that shite support. 

Where’s best to park?

I drove the other week and got parked on Hawkhill Avenue no bother. Five minutes to / from the ground if that.

Should be a huge home support for this game. Great weather and playing the league leaders. No less than 5000.
l

What? Do you think the people of Ayr are going to flock to Somerset to see the Dingwall Giants (literally) roll into town?

Our seasons pretty much over until the playoffs start so I wouldn’t be expecting much of a crowd tonight. Plus it’s on the tele.