The Battle for Europe (or Kilmarnock v Aberdeen)

I'll be honest though, Broadfoot should have been sent off about 15 minutes prior when he stuck the nut in one of the Aberdeen players (I forget who). 

I love Broadfoot, one of the first names on the teamsheet along with many others but he walks a fine line on about every game and it was clear in the first 10 minutes of the game that he probably wasn't going to last the whole game. Now of only McLean wasn't a shitebag and sent off Cosgrove.

If the paranoid nonsense in that interview is anything to go by Clarke is after the Celtic job, not the Scotland one.
Starts by reciting the usual irrelevant cliches in defence of a red card with the 'there was no malice' and the 'ball was there to be won' lines, like either of those has any relevance to the decision being correct.
Then accusing the ref of losing control, no Stevie, that's the fault of the 22 weans running about.
Then accuses a referee of having a conspiracy against Kilmarnock because his dad played for them? Nope, me neither.
If Lennon or Gerrard had come out with those comments they would be rightly ridiculed (see Gerrard's after the first game of the season), I fear as Clarke is a manager of a diddy club these comments will actually get support and seen as 'sticking it to the SFA'. What a clown.

I haven't seen the red card incident back yet, but one of the things that a referee should consider when thinking about serious foul play is the intent of the player. It's not the only factor, and of course it can still be a red card even if a player didn't mean it, but it's wrong to say that it's irrelevant.

He didn't accuse the ref of having a conspiracy against Killie, or anything even close. He said that his dad's history put extra pressure on him when he took charge of our games. He even referenced the fact that we'd had decisions in our favour from him too.

I don't necessarily agree with him on that point - I think it's reasonable enough for McLean to referee our matches, and I think the woefully inconsistent performance today was more down to him being a fairly weak referee.

Interesting "style" of "football" employed by Del. Also strange to hear Del saying he didnt want his team to surround the referee looking for decisions so he then gets 1 or 2 players rather than the full team surround the ref to ensure they get the decisions. Incredible it took so long for Shinnie to be booked- perhaps his 7th foul ?It seems to be all about trying to win decisions through shithousery and it is an weird way to win fitbaw games. Cosgrove was a disgrace and should have been red carded early doors.Obviously  the sunbed loving manager agreed by taking him off at half time before he was sent off. 

Obviously Abadeen spend much more on players than Killie do and I would be looking for some decent football but perhaps that is too much to ask?

Interesting "style" of "football" employed by Del. Also strange to hear Del saying he didnt want his team to surround the referee looking for decisions so he then gets 1 or 2 players rather than the full team surround the ref to ensure they get the decisions. Incredible it took so long for Shinnie to be booked- perhaps his 7th foul ?It seems to be all about trying to win decisions through shithousery and it is an weird way to win fitbaw games. Cosgrove was a disgrace and should have been red carded early doors.Obviously  the sunbed loving manager agreed by taking him off at half time before he was sent off. 
Obviously Abadeen spend much more on players than Killie do and I would be looking for some decent football but perhaps that is too much to ask?

We spend MUCH more on players ?

OK

You did see our bench ?

You did see a defence with Ball at RB

You did see a Midfield with Gleeson in it who hasn’t played 90 minutes all season.

You did see a LB playing as a winger.

Yet you were practically at full strength.

We shitfested another win. When we HAD to.

Your lot today though [emoji33]

21 minutes ago, killiemilan said:

Get to bed.

Also, just been reminded of the Mulumbu kick out at McKenna on the ground when it was the Killie keeper that connected with him.

That’s another one to add to the list if that’s what the “Killie boys” want to do.

23 minutes ago, killiemilan said:

That's exactly how Kilmarnock play, wind your neck back in.

Killie getting a taste of their own medicine.

Guest Moomintroll

I would rather have Ross Haswell or Frankie Andrews as a grade 1 Referee than Steven McLean, that way we might get shite decisions based on incompetence rather than the weird inverse Killie hating world he inhabits.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I would rather have Ross Haswell or Frankie Andrews as a grade 1 Referee than Steven McLean, that way we might get shite decisions based on incompetence rather than the weird inverse Killie hating world he inhabits.

Ross Haswell NO!