The Battle for Europe (or Kilmarnock v Aberdeen)

Findlays yellow was a joke

Yet again Devlin booked for putting his arm on Brophys back.

Findlay shoves over a player off the ball, yet that’s not a booking. Aye OK.

Even the guys on KillieTV, who have been very fair-minded, are saying it was a stick-on red card - and it was. Lewis has the ball under control and then gets Broadfoot's studs to the face. It was an oafish, dangerous challenge, and even Broadfoot didn't really protest when the card came out. 

Aberdeen have probably shaded the game without creating anything of note. Cosgrove is probably one foul or incident away from a red card now - Broadfoot going off is probably a help in that regard. Devlin not looking too clever against Brophy at times, and he is also probably a foul or two away from getting his marching orders. 

Yet again Devlin booked for putting his arm on Brophys back.

Findlay shoves over a player off the ball, yet that’s not a booking. Aye OK.
Cosgrove had Findlay in a head lock, Findlay poked him in the chest and the big boy goes down

His studs were nowhere near the ball, off the ground, out of control and connected with Lewis eye socket.

But apart from that......
Honestly i know how much of a tit Broadfoot can be but in this instance i genuinely believe he was going for the ball

Stupid from Kirk there. I think a yellow would have been fair but he was never getting the ball there and gave the ref a decision to make.

If you agree it was stupid, he was never getting the ball and he connects with Lewis face. How the **** would a Yellow be fair. Get a grip mate.

From the beeb:

Sam Cosgrove will count himself lucky not to have joined Broadfoot up the tunnel as the Aberdeen striker seemed to spend much of the half either crashing into opponents or falling to the ground claiming for penalties or free-kicks.

:lol:

More shitfesting in the 2nd half please.

Honestly i know how much of a tit Broadfoot can be but in this instance i genuinely believe he was going for the ball

The ball that was already collected by Lewis yeah ?

Just now, G-MAN said:

If you agree it was stupid, he was never getting the ball and he connects with Lewis face. How the **** would a Yellow be fair. Get a grip mate.

I don't think he connected with Lewis' face. If you can find a replay which shows me he did then fair enough, but the replays I've seen haven't looked that way.

Also you seem a bit seething for some reason - youv'e a full second half against 10 men to go mate cheer up a bit.

I don't think he connected with Lewis' face. If you can find a replay which shows me he did then fair enough, but the replays I've seen haven't looked that way.
Also you seem a bit seething for some reason - youv'e a full second half against 10 men to go mate cheer up a bit.

Not as seething as your support every 30secs. Think the Sun has got to them.

This could be a decent game if the other “tactics” weren’t going on.

3 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

I’m clinging desperately to the hope that should SSC leave us he’d consider coming back to us is say 5/10 years time , Aberdeen  fans probably thought the same when Sir Alex left  tbf 

Comparing the greatest club manager in the history of the game to Steve Clarke...

ban.gif