The Battle for Europe (or Kilmarnock v Aberdeen)

Bit strange some fans saying not bothered if we don’t get in Europe.

Success breeds success. Higher league position equals more money and perceived as a more successful club, players have to be attracted. Getting in Europe could bring more funds, better players need paid.

Always strive for the best possible, and accept nothing less. Sport is extremely competitive.

Did we not go to rugby park last season after a semi final humbling and seem to remember similar chatter that people didn’t care if we got into Europe.

Folk are just hurting, I’d bet most people very much want Europe. I certainly do.

Does seem strange that after years of games at Rugby Park being televised regularly that probably the game between is with the most at stake in a long time is a Saturday 3 o clock kickoff. Should hopefully mean more dons are able to get to the game.

Does seem strange that after years of games at Rugby Park being televised regularly that probably the game between is with the most at stake in a long time is a Saturday 3 o clock kickoff. Should hopefully mean more dons are able to get to the game.
The one after the split last year wasn't on TV either.

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:
2 hours ago, Rodhull said:

The one after the split last year wasn't on TV either.

Well shit, shows how good my memory is.

1 hour ago, olliethedug said:

Will Aberdeen fans be boycotting this game as they have no tickets for the Moffat stand?

If the great trek to Glasgow is too far for them, then I doubt they'll travel to Kilmarnock.

13 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Did we not go to rugby park last season after a semi final humbling and seem to remember similar chatter that people didn’t care if we got into Europe.

Folk are just hurting, I’d bet most people very much want Europe. I certainly do.

I know you want Europe, but just gonnae let us have it this season?  Pretty please?

Image result for it's been so long

7 hours ago, Fide said:

I know you want Europe, but just gonnae let us have it this season?  Pretty please?

Image result for it's been so long

Well if you don’t make it this year you don’t deserve it.

Aberdeen right off form and too many injuries. You’re currently 3rd and have Aberdeen at home. Definitely the current favourites for 3rd. 

Derek McInnes said in his press conference that we have quite a few players that are doubts for Saturday but he won't name them, all the others 5 that missed Celtic are not going to make it along with Ferguson suspended.

Aberdeen have won the last 9 league games at Rugby Park. This has got to be Kilmarnock best chance to stop that record and get their first win since 2011.  

Edited by betting competition