• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Car54wherareyou

Stranraer v Brechin

quids up
Decent day today T-Bag, £5 treble of Albion Rovers, Dumbarton and Stranraer bagged me £120
And a £15 Stranraer single returned £30 so spent £20 got back £150!

As one-sided a game as I’ve seen all season. No football from Brechin - just hump and thump. Well done guys - a very decent display in the sunshine.

1 hour ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

And another £46.40 off a £5er, including the blues....
The beers are defo on me emoji23.pngemoji23.png_20190420_192307.JPG

Make sure you post your losses on here as well :P

Make sure you post your losses on here as well 
I'll be honest, I've had 2 lost coupons in 2 weeks. Been by far my most profitable fortnight of the season

13 minutes ago, Mattmc said:

Should of been four. Ball clearly over the line.

Just seen the footage. Not the clearest but if pushed I'd say it's just over.

A stroll in the Spring sunshine for the blues with a very comfortable 3-0 victory.The game was effectively over after 12,with 2 well worked goals from Mark Lamont and Ali McCann.The visitors never really recovered and it could have been 5 or 6 in all honesty as Stranraer coasted it,with Max Currie in the blues goal having precious little to do in the 90,with the kid Elliot putting the icing on the cake with a 3rd near the end.The midfield youngsters of Stranraer Kyle Turner and Ali McCann bossed the game and Innes Cameron up front although not scoring gave the Brechin defenders a difficult afternoon.So job done for Stranraer as we continually punch above our weight in this League,lowest crowds, lowest budgets etc,so fair play to Stevie Farrell for giving us League 1 action next season and the loan signings of the now departed Stuart Millar,ie,Cameron, Victoria and McCann who have helped us to secure our status.As for Brechin,as poor a side I have seen at Stair pk for some time, without Craig Thomson they pose no threat and sadly Andy Jackson is gone,good player in his time in this League but time seems to have caught up with him.