• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Car54wherareyou

Stranraer v Brechin

Probably one win away from the target set on day 1,stay in this League.Been a bit of  a roller coaster but the end game is in sight.The visitors won here recently in a bit of a smash and grab,but we are in better form.Looking forward to it.

Brechin deserved to win in the recent game at Stair Park but it looks like we are playing better now so hopefully Stranraer can do the business this time.

That's 2 weeks in a row I've bet Stranraer and twice they've won!! Do I tempt fate for a third week in a row, when this (in my opinion) would be the game out of the 3 I'd have said would be a banker!

31 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

That's 2 weeks in a row I've bet Stranraer and twice they've won!! Do I tempt fate for a third week in a row, when this (in my opinion) would be the game out of the 3 I'd have said would be a banker!

Up to you Ammo,but I wouldn't bet a penny on this league.The form book says aye.

Up to you Ammo,but I wouldn't bet a penny on this league.The form book says aye.
Actually, this leagues been one of the most profitable for me this year, a lot of decent odds win, especially Stranraer the last 2 weeks 3/1 and 4/1.
We'll see though.

1 hour ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Actually, this leagues been one of the most profitable for me this year, a lot of decent odds win, especially Stranraer the last 2 weeks 3/1 and 4/1.
We'll see though.

Wow,were Stranraer 3/1 against Forfar,okay now to say but that was some price.

Wow,were Stranraer 3/1 against Forfar,okay now to say but that was some price.
Yep they sure were, and bearing in mind Forfar record down there, that was exactly why they went on the coupon.
That's why I like to keep my hand in with all L1 and L2 threads, pick up stuff like that.
The same as the morning the Clyde points deduction got announced, they were travelling to Elgin, not a chance they were winning that day after that, easy single for Elgin at decent odds.

10 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Yep they sure were, and bearing in mind Forfar record down there, that was exactly why they went on the coupon.
That's why I like to keep my hand in with all L1 and L2 threads, pick up stuff like that.
The same as the morning the Clyde points deduction got announced, they were travelling to Elgin, not a chance they were winning that day after that, easy single for Elgin at decent odds.

Yeah,I've had Mates on constant telling me in recent weeks that Stranraer did there coupon.I think because they see odds on against Stranraer they think the other team will win,I keep on telling them there is precious little between 2nd and10th in this league,any team can win on any given day.

7 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Go on take a punt.

3 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

The only game without odds yet!_20190417_094451.thumb.JPG.ad4a9a67a25f074f123246aae8c22b2a.JPG

Edited to add

25/1 for the 4 homes.

How were Forfar odds on to beat Stranraer but are now 17/10 to beat Stenny,don't get it Ammo

Edited by Car54wherareyou

How were Forfar odds on to beat Stranraer but are now 17/10 to beat Stenny,don't get it Ammo
Maybe the bookies are actually seeing they don't have a clue with this league, there's not one odds on team in this division this weekend.
I also fancy Albion Rovers this weekend at a tasty 9/2