• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
PiedPiper

Scottish cup predictions

Hurlford didn’t make a good account of themselves but I was very impressed with Colville. Hope the boy that got taken to hospital is ok

Colville were really impressive and so fit. Got to ask what sort of training goes on at Hurlford Thistle as the majority of the team were about a stone overweight

Very impressed with Colville tonight.

Totally controlled the game and bossed Hurlford throughout the game.

Very difficult to see anyone stopping them on this form.

Professional in everything that they did tonight on and off the park and Mick has to take the plaudits for that. 

Best of luck in the Final.

6-1 is an embarrassing score line for a Scottish cup semi. 

Any other team I would strongly disagree, but yes for a team full of players being paid that is indeed embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, geo87 said:

Any other team I would strongly disagree, but yes for a team full of players being paid that is indeed embarrassing.

I concur 

11 minutes ago, geo87 said:

Correct. Overpaid, overrated and overweight by the looks of some of the pics. 

21 minutes ago, geo87 said:

Whos getting paid in that team??

Thought 2 strikers were ok but other than that they didnt have anything imo.

1 minute ago, Redondo said:

Whos getting paid in that team??

Thought 2 strikers were ok but other than that they didnt have anything imo.

Well they two fur a start. Awe the heavy holes anaw 

Should have been 8 or 9 if Colville  had taken their chances think Hurlford just pissed them off with having the cheek to score .  Thought the boy miller and the front two were outstanding and the big captain had a great game won the midfield battle 

Don’t suppose there will be a live stream for either of these games?

Yes there is, it’s on Mycujoo

Colville absolutely terrific tonight. Miller and McGuire I’m sure it was, outstanding players for too good for ams football. Unlucky to Hurlford but please someone get them to train on fitness, don’t think the big park helped either though.

Well done mick and the team . Outstanding from start to finish .
Teams fitness and quality were far too much for an overweight and overrated hurlford. Surely this summer the main objective of that team is to shed a few stone

53 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Hope the boy who got carried of is ok after what looked like a bad injury

Who was that? CP or HT player?