Scottish cup predictions

PiedPiper

well  was at this 1 sided game;. and can say  C/P have there name on the trophy after this .. i thought it should have been about  10_2 to C/P. if they had taken all there sitters they missed... people are already trying to find a scottish semi with a 6/1 score.. H/T got a rude awakening last night .. what they have  payed to win the ayrshire league .and even now they might not win that.. well let the piss talk  start for next year.

Thought Colville were a class apart some of their attacking play was very good and midfield dominated the game. HT made heavy weather of it and once they missed the penalty they were never in it. I think it does show CSFL is the strongest league set up going by the results in the majors.

50 minutes ago, hate cheats said:

well  was at this 1 sided game;. and can say  C/P have there name on the trophy after this .. i thought it should have been about  10_2 to C/P. if they had taken all there sitters they missed... people are already trying to find a scottish semi with a 6/1 score.. H/T got a rude awakening last night .. what they have  payed to win the ayrshire league .and even now they might not win that.. well let the piss talk  start for next year.

I think both Glenburn and Shortlees overtake HT if they win their games in hand so it's looking grim for them too even win league. Knapp will be due yet another suspension so that could give HT a chance but all that money too win an Ayrshire cup is laughable 

Totally one sided game . But once again its all about HT getting paid ffs open your eyes people that was the first time i have seen CP play

and even i can tell something isn't rite about CP even the way they turn up to games ffs they had a kit van matching trainers never mind 

expensive tops and body warmers

And before everyone jumps down my throat please think about what i just said after all HT have one of the richest backers in the amateur

game and cant turn out like pro-players . so the question has to be asked if they can afford all that hi-end kit what other money is available 

to the manager and committee as im sure they all play with their mates 

that said im sure the cup is MIck and his teams this year again 

and next year will be the year that CP need to deliver on the pitch  

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, The golden child said:

Last nights score just shows the level and standards that mick strives for totally dominant wish him all the best in his new venture sad loss for the amateur game all the best mate

Cheers mate 

Guest Mick Kennedy
51 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

Totally one sided game . But once again its all about HT getting paid ffs open your eyes people that was the first time i have seen CP play

and even i can tell something isn't rite about CP even the way they turn up to games ffs they had a kit van matching trainers never mind 

And before everyone jumps down my throat please think about what i just said after all HT have one of the richest backers in the amateur

game and cant turn out like pro-players . so the question has to be asked if they can afford all that hi-end kit what other money is available 

I don’t really what to get dragged into the paying players debate again, but the van is owned by the pub that sponsor us. We wash our kit at his pub so he gives us his van on training and match days. We have always invested in the best of kit, I want the players to look as professional as possible. I’m a great believer in creating as a professional environment as you can, off the park as much as on it. 

As for the hint that it means we pay players I have said my piece on this many times. 

There be w new management team in place next season, with new players arriving at the club and I can assure not one person will receive a penny to play for the club 

1 hour ago, PiedPiper said:

Rubbish. I have seen plenty of clubs with the best off gear etc and they aren't great teams. Decent sponsors and hard work fundraising can provide that without paying players and cheating. Because you have expensive gear means absolutely nothing 

Yeah have to agree, think that was a pretty pointless post tbh. 

Most players are also happy to put there hand in there own pocket to contribute to getting good kit.

Sponsors and fundraising can usually cover the rest.

Having been at the game last night I think its clear that Colville have set the benchmark for teams to aspire to. There obviously run well and Mick seems to have it down to a tee!!

Has all bases covered, the players individually know what there doing and they all know how there teammates play aswell.  Micks coaching team all play there part aswell and that was evident last night.

After watching this last night it was clear to see that alot of attention to detail goes into Colville Parks success. Thats probably 1 of the main reasons they can attract the players they have at there disposal and definetly why Darvel have moved to get Mick as there new manager.

Guest Mick Kennedy
32 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Yeah have to agree, think that was a pretty pointless post tbh. 

Most players are also happy to put there hand in there own pocket to contribute to getting good kit.

Sponsors and fundraising can usually cover the rest.

Having been at the game last night I think its clear that Colville have set the benchmark for teams to aspire to. There obviously run well and Mick seems to have it down to a tee!!

Has all bases covered, the players individually know what there doing and they all know how there teammates play aswell.  Micks coaching team all play there part aswell and that was evident last night.

After watching this last night it was clear to see that alot of attention to detail goes into Colville Parks success. Thats probably 1 of the main reasons they can attract the players they have at there disposal and definetly why Darvel have moved to get Mick as there new manager.

Than you mate, as you have said it’s a massive team effort. I’m very grateful that I have a very supportive committee and coaching staff. It’s takes a lot of people and effort to run the club the way I want it to be run.

There are many clubs with small committees and management teams, that do a great job and take on a lot more responsibility than I do away from the football side. There are even some who do it all on there own, they deserve a massive amount of respect aswell.  

Thought for

14 hours ago, PiedPiper said:

Only an observation and my personal opinion tbh

and it couldn't have been that pointless post as you commented on it

i will say no more on the subject and wait with baited breath for next season

Piper, have you ever thought the money that CP got for representing the Amateur Game so well in the senior Scottish, has went towards ensuring the team and staff are turned out the right way?

Everyone knows how much work goes in to making teams a success on and off the pitch and everyone who knows Mick is aware he will have left no stone unturned in making sure his team has everything required to perform on the pitch.

On another note, delighted for Big Chris at Eastfield, Although he wont want any credit,  he has almost single handily kept the club going during a couple of difficult years but has also now assembled a quality squad, which is now competing at the top table. Hats off to you big man.