Hibs v Celtc, Easter Sunday

Ajax also are about 145 million euros in surplus the last ten seasons, with a lower wage bill, a europa league final and possible CL final.  Plus they're going to bank about 200 million this summer.  Infinitely better run club.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Erm Ajax are 65 million euros in profit the last three seasons.  Using your site.  And a lower wage bill.  

So its profit now instead of instead of player tradings ffs?

16 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Ajax also are about 145 million euros in surplus the last ten seasons, with a lower wage bill, a europa league final and possible CL final.  Plus they're going to bank about 200 million this summer.  Infinitely better run club.

Given you have changed from wages/ player budget to now profit. And gone from 8 years to 3 years to 10 years in an attempt to somehow win an argument I think you should call it a day :lol: 

ETA - I'm not even disputing Ajax are a well run club these days.

24 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Given you have changed from wages/ player budget to now profit. And gone from 8 years to 3 years to 10 years in an attempt to somehow win an argument I think you should call it a day :lol: 

I assumed he meant player trading profit

30 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Profit from player trading.  Duh.  They're 400 million in profit in total.

31 minutes ago, gannonball said:

You said Ajax have invested heavily last three years so unfair to compare with brenda.  They've actually brought in 65 million more from player sales than they've spent buying players.  And have a lower wage bill than celtic, and a younger squad, and made a EL final and CL semi final.

Archived