Hibs v Celtc, Easter Sunday

What did the attention seeking fanny say?

Celtic were by far the better team, passed hibs off the park and should’ve won by 2 or more. Denied 2 stonewall penalties and hibs should’ve have 1 if not 2 red cards. Said they were a team of hatchet men and Celtic players need protecting.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Celtic were by far the better team, passed hibs off the park and should’ve won by 2 or more. Denied 2 stonewall penalties and hibs should’ve have 1 if not 2 red cards. Said they were a team of hatchet men and Celtic players need protecting.

Excuses as usual.

He's not half the manager he thinks he is.

Now imagine him saying that last season if we played Celtic.  

Na.  Hard to eh.  What a fanny.  It’d actually be worth sevco winning the league 

Excuses as usual.
He's not half the manager he thinks he is.

He never really said that, I was just guessing.
Here’s his interview.

14 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

He is an absolute tadger, great result for Hibs getting rid of him and bringing  in someone decent.

Now if only someone could get rid of Levein...

By means of another club approaching him or by means that Special Branch should be monitoring? 

31 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Either works for me.

Just spread a rumour that it was Craig Levein who was holding all those drugs for Brad Welsh when they went missing - that should do the trick.

Come to think of it, this isn't related to those yearly tranches of HMFC Mystery Money is it? I notice Ann Budge conspicuously didn't mention sniffer dugs in HER campaign against Derby Pyro.

3 hours ago, Romeo said:
3 hours ago, kingjoey said:
Not really my point though.

You’re right, it was 1985. But it must rankle a little that you will not win the title at Celtic Park this season. And yes, I do realise that you could win it at Pittodrie, which wouldn’t be great.

I like Ntcham but he's been abysmal this season and Lennon, again, proving he's not the man to replace Rodgers.  Marciano is a smashing big keeper. 
That's about it. 
You're lucky to have him. Such disrespect. Hope you get relegated. Etc. Et fucking c.

Lennon I think is a good manager. And weirdly I think he'd actually do better in Europe with you than Rodgers did. But he's got f**k loads of faults too. He plays to the opposition a lot. If you've got better players then you should have a system which beats them. Stuff gets in his head where he's lost games and he's convinced his next change will fix it. He loves matching up to opposition strengths and trying to negate them.

Celtic being more reactive would probably be a good thing for you in Europe imo. Rodgers sent his players out for rodgering all the time. You're no Ajax (despite the same budget) who can dictate what happens in a game. Domestically it will be annoying as f**k but.

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I know the point you're making here, but the game at Ibrox is actually two weeks after next despite what Andy Walker said.

I know that now, but I’m really referring to us winning the league for Celtic by winning, or drawing, at Ibrox next Sunday.