Partick Thistle vs Alloa Athletic - Part IV

You are bottom of the league , that is not big or clever, Ayr have skelped us before anyway..
True. But it wasn't always like this. Only a year ago we were at the bottom of much better league being humped by much bigger teams than we are now and one day we'll be back there.

1 hour ago, Walter said:
2 hours ago, whereismillar said:
You are bottom of the league , that is not big or clever, Ayr have skelped us before anyway..

True. But it wasn't always like this. Only a year ago we were at the bottom of much better league being humped by much bigger teams than we are now and one day we'll be back there.

Don't mind if you do, I think you will stay in the championship, better than Morton ,Falkirk for sure.

Alloa have gotten themselves into a position no one outside the team expected them to. Pressure is all on Partick, hoping this transfers onto the park and Alloa get another result. 5 on the bounce anyone? Looking forward to this one 🤞

On 4/16/2019 at 20:32, MixuFixit said:

Driving over the clacks bridge and seeing those whaleback hills in the evening sun makes my whole body wind down on my way home from work.

My Dad takes a picture of the hills almost every time he gets himself settled on the crush barrier at the Clackmannan Road End :lol:.

Expecting a really hard game here. Thought we looked tired against QoS and really dug out the win. However, that's a good reflection of the character in the squad and hopefully no midweek game will have helped with the tired legs. I think Partick really should be the strongest of the bottom five based on the players they have and when I try the predictor Thistle invariably end up safe by a few points. Shitting it already but you know with this Alloa team that they will have a good go at it. We'll see where that takes us.  

I've only seen Alloa in the last game between the sides and they were dreadfully poor, but 4 wins in a row is not to be sniffed at and I'd swap their position and last 2 games for ours no bother. I'd like to see us go with Fitzpatrick and Cardle as wingers and a back 4 as I think that represents our best chance.