• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
jagfox99

Partick Thistle vs Alloa Athletic - Part IV

Oh well, a must win for Thistle. A win for the Wasps sees them just about safe. This is heading one way...

1 - 1 

:green

Nah. Wee Alloa are due a skelping from one of the big boys and this could well be it.

I'd also like to add that bookmarking this post to be cast up at a later date would be extremely immature.

Law averages made me optimistic that we wouldn't lose yesterday.

Law of averages says Alloa won't win 5 games in a row

A very shaky basis for any form of optimism

Would be really pleased with a draw as this is going to be the hardest of the 3 games left IMO , but you never know , 5 in a row ? maybe not,  but this 

teams spirit is sky high , here's hoping .

Edited by whereismillar

7 hours ago, Walter said:

Wee Alloa are due a skelping from one of the big boys

You are bottom of the league , that is not big or clever, Ayr have skelped us before anyway..

You are bottom of the league , that is not big or clever, Ayr have skelped us before anyway..
True. But it wasn't always like this. Only a year ago we were at the bottom of much better league being humped by much bigger teams than we are now and one day we'll be back there.

1 hour ago, Walter said:
2 hours ago, whereismillar said:

True. But it wasn't always like this. Only a year ago we were at the bottom of much better league being humped by much bigger teams than we are now and one day we'll be back there.

Don't mind if you do, I think you will stay in the championship, better than Morton ,Falkirk for sure.

6 minutes ago, the_paulo said:

This is the weekend it finally happens.  I get chipped out of hospitality for causing a scene.  

Pics or gtf

10 hours ago, Chicken George said:

Thistle feeneeshed Alloa in hillfoots in the last game

Technically Alloa is not in the hillfoots, I should know being a hillfitter maself ken ?

1 hour ago, whereismillar said:

Technically Alloa is not in the hillfoots, I should know being a hillfitter maself ken ?

My mistake. 

Good for you. Good people there and the Ochils are beautiful. 

My mistake. 

Good for you. Good people there and the Ochils are beautiful. 

Driving over the clacks bridge and seeing those whaleback hills in the evening sun makes my whole body wind down on my way home from work.

Alloa have gotten themselves into a position no one outside the team expected them to. Pressure is all on Partick, hoping this transfers onto the park and Alloa get another result. 5 on the bounce anyone? Looking forward to this one 🤞

On 4/16/2019 at 20:32, MixuFixit said:

Driving over the clacks bridge and seeing those whaleback hills in the evening sun makes my whole body wind down on my way home from work.

My Dad takes a picture of the hills almost every time he gets himself settled on the crush barrier at the Clackmannan Road End :lol:.

Expecting a really hard game here. Thought we looked tired against QoS and really dug out the win. However, that's a good reflection of the character in the squad and hopefully no midweek game will have helped with the tired legs. I think Partick really should be the strongest of the bottom five based on the players they have and when I try the predictor Thistle invariably end up safe by a few points. Shitting it already but you know with this Alloa team that they will have a good go at it. We'll see where that takes us.