• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Sooky

Best Place to Live in Scotland

59 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Reading that £1 billion has been/is being spent rejuvenating Dundee. Now I won’t ever discourage investment to revitalise somewhere, but having so much being focused in one area while there’s countless towns and villages across the country dying on their arses with next to no investment doesn’t add up.

Should have picked Rigside on condition that the community council got full control of the funds, just to see what the 'Mickey Carroll of places' would look like. 

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

but having so much being focused in one area while there’s countless towns and villages across the country dying on their arses with next to no investment doesn’t add up.

Because there's a lot more profit to made from puting the cash there compared to other places that aren't suddenly getting listed as a cool place to be and it'll still be pretty cheap and easy to develop upon.

Edited by Boostin' Kev

Dundee is shite. 

"Rejuvenated waterfront" = a poxy wee museum, a Beefeater/Premier Inn and a dreadful-looking budget hotel on top of the station entrance. 

You can see everything worth seeing in Dundee (Dundee Law and the Lemmings statue) in the space of a couple of hours. 

The small towns directly across the tay from Dundee are the best places to stay. Go to Dundee when we need to easily for the good facilities but not have to actually live their.
Dont know where they live these days but the centre is still full of onion bhajis

Wormit loyal so I am.

14 hours ago, SEETHING said:

Dundee is shite. 

"Rejuvenated waterfront" = a poxy wee museum, a Beefeater/Premier Inn and a dreadful-looking budget hotel on top of the station entrance. 

You can see everything worth seeing in Dundee (Dundee Law and the Lemmings statue) in the space of a couple of hours. 

Never heard of the Lemmings statue before, that's pretty cool.

12 hours ago, MeadowArab said:
16 hours ago, superbigal said:
The small towns directly across the tay from Dundee are the best places to stay. Go to Dundee when we need to easily for the good facilities but not have to actually live their.
Dont know where they live these days but the centre is still full of onion bhajis

Wormit loyal so I am.

I've actually been through it and it's a nice enough wee place, but it's one of those ones where the very name puts you off (cf. Nitshill, Spittal etc.)

Wormit should be what you do to a  dug.

St Boswells is v nice. The Buccleuch Arms is worth a visit is you're ever round that way. 

Couldn't live in the borders, I'd spend all my time giving strangers the evil eye based on the above average chance they were Tories.

18 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Couldn't live in the borders, I'd spend all my time giving strangers the evil eye based on the absolute certainty they were Tories.

Same.

Dundee is shite. 

Can tell you travel just up the kingsway lol

36 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Couldn't live in the borders, I'd spend all my time giving strangers the evil eye based on the above average chance they were Tories.

I'm sure you could work out your differences with the locals at the cricket club. 

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Couldn't live in Edinburgh, I'd spend all my time giving strangers the evil eye based on the above average chance they were Tories.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm sure you could work out your differences with the locals at the cricket club. 

There's actually a cricket club near me but it's a good one made up mostly of Pakistanis.