Falkirk v Morton

Guest Back Post Misses

The North Stand was designed so it could easily be split between home and away supporters (turnstiles at each gable of the stand rather than in the middle, separate toilets and catering for each side) if necessary.  Don't think the club will bother opening it to home fans unless the Main Stand gets close to selling out though

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

The club have confirmed the other half of the North Stand will be open for home fans tomorrow if required. Can't see it happening though, other than to relieve queues at the cash turnstile 

Re the game, Keillor-Dunn will be a big, big miss. From the team that started against Dunfermline I'd bring in McShane and Waddington. I'd keep Todorov on the bench but wouldn't be surprised to see him start ahead of Jarvis. 

Burgoyne

McGhee McKenna Edgenguele Dixon

Waddington Osman McShane Petravicius 

Rudden Jarvis

Subs: Mitchell, Robson, Kidd, Paton, MacLean, Todorov, Lavery

It will be 4-3-3 fitness permitting

Hopefully Petra is out as we were better when he went off at EEP.

Harry

McGhee McKenna Edge Dixon

Paton Osman McShane

Rudden Jarvis McLean

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Harry

Paton Osman McShane

Rudden Jarvis McLean

That's quite depressing, don't think that team would create anything.

11 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Harry

Paton Osman McShane

Rudden Jarvis McLean

Rudden wide in a front three would be a complete waste, he's as good a 6/10-yard striker as there is in this division. Rudden really isn't the problem, he's about the only thing that isn't. Jarvis worked hard enough last week and his hold-up play was decent at times but he has never troubled an opposition defence yet, Todorov gave Dunfermline more to think about (and that is not saying much). Would prefer to see someone like Lavery given a chance in that formation over McLean, who is brutal, but never going to happen. Anyone expecting anything more than another turgid 90 minutes tomorrow will be disappointed, we simply do not have the players in the final third to cause any problems to even limited opposition like Morton.

Rudden wide in a front three would be a complete waste, he's as good a 6/10-yard striker as there is in this division. Rudden really isn't the problem, he's about the only thing that isn't. Jarvis worked hard enough last week and his hold-up play was decent at times but he has never troubled an opposition defence yet, Todorov gave Dunfermline more to think about (and that is not saying much). Would prefer to see someone like Lavery given a chance in that formation over McLean, who is brutal, but never going to happen. Anyone expecting anything more than another turgid 90 minutes tomorrow will be disappointed, we simply do not have the players in the final third to cause any problems to even limited opposition like Morton.

I think he would play in behind Jarvis

I just looked at the normal admission prices. That's good, is it still pay at gate though. I just laughed at £20 for a concession.

When was it ever £20 for a concession?

Last home game it was free under 12 and £8 for under 18s if I recollect correctly. Not sure what it was for over 65 but it wasn’t £20....